Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Cooper

I don't know how I can add to the other reviews but I will say she saved my husband's life. She sent him fit bloodwork for 1 reason and it was discovered he had a bladder tumour. It was caught early enough thanks to Dr Cooper. She shows genuineconvern and if I have to wait a little longer to see her I don't mind.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Cooper is great, she is the best Doctor I have had. I am pleased that even her wait times and staff have improved. Keep up the good work!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Some waiting time but thoughtful care. Attentive front desk and timely appointment

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I love Dr. cooper she is so wonderful with my daughter. It takes me a while to get into town but it's well worth the journey

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Great knowledgeable doctor. Serious but she made my visit so worthwhile. Made me commit to a healthy lifestyle. I appreciate her care and interest in my lifestyle

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Cooper has been very friendly and patient with me. She is a very nice person and I can tell she genuinely cares. She is very intelligent and thorough. I believe she goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Cooper is amazing. My family was left without a doctor and Dr. Cooper took us on as patients. One of my boys was very ill and she called me at home to see how he was doing. That never happens now. I have been the one rushing to get in and out of her office to keep her on time and she is the one who asked is there anything else I can help you with. She is kind, caring and amazing doctor. We have to try and remember this doctor just does not run a family practice but also does the clinic and sees patients in the hospital. The reading goes walk a mile in my shoes.......

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Worst doctor in Antigonish rude and inpatient and treated my father like he was dirt

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

You guys are so harash and judgemental. The people who say that dr. Cooper does not care about them are the same people who take forever in her office making all the other patients wait longer. I understand and respect her 15 minute time frames because I do not want others haveto wait so long. Dr. Cooper is a fairly new doctor and is still trying to figure out the ropes. You guys are making her life hard. You guys who say she is rude and does not spend enough time but you have to understand that if you take up more than your 15 minutes then everyone else as to wait. Its a chain reaction. Go in get whatever you need to get done accomplished and leave she is not a therpaist so stop with all this irrevalent converstation which makes you go over your time frame. She is still learing how to get paients in and out so others dont have to wait so help her and make both yours and her life a little easier. She does care but has little time to show it because othee paitents take forever. I dont mind dr. Cooper typing and doing stuff while i am talking to her because at least i know that my file will be up to date and When i do come back she knows what happen last time without having to go all over it again. I love dr. Cooper she is the best. She is smart and intelligent. We need more like her. Its not her its the paients. Work with your doctor not against them. She is here to help you. And everything is a chain reaction to be mindful of others.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr.cooper has been a wonderful doctor for me and my son. She is thorough and I never feel like she is rushing us out. She asks questions about our entire health and not just about the reason we are there. Unfortunately I find her staff is unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017