Dr. Kelly A Krueger

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kelly A Krueger

Everyone has been so helpful and kind, I could not be more happy with all of my experiences here at Summit Med. Dr. Krueger has helped me in so many ways when I thought I had nowhere else to turn, medically. Thank you to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2019

I am so greatful for all the staff of Dr Krueger. They were kind, concerned and extremely helpful. Dr Kreuger was compassionate, caring and knew where to begin and end to help me feel better. I cannot say enough positive words to describe her personality and knowledge. She is a very caring dr and I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2019

Excellent - Dr. Krueger is outstanding, the best clinician I have seen in my time with Crohn's Disease.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

Everything went smoothly today. It's a pleasure not having to wait too long for the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

Happy with results of AFC and no more bleeding . Good to be told options.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2019

I am so fortunate to have Dr. Krueger as my Gastro. She is very comprehensive, strives to fully explain everything that is going on with my Crohns Disease and after 40 difficult years of the disease, she has successfully put this disease in remission. Her staff is so professional and always gets back to me. I recommend Dr Krueger to all of my friends and family. Rachel.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

My experience with Dr Krueger was wonderful. I will really recomended to my family and friends .

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Krueger and her Team. I would like to say thank you to Maria who spent time with me on the phone prior to my procedure to calm my nerves and reassure me! I am very appreciative of the compassion and care that Dr. Krueger and her Team provide!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2019

Dr Krueger was very kind, helpful, and informative. She kindly answered all of my many questions and reassured me.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

Dr. Krueger and her staff are extremely professional and kind. I was not nervous at all during the experience and felt like all my questions were answered.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

Dr. Kelly A Krueger's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

AARP