Ratings for Dr. A Makhida

She is the best gynaecologist in Milton.she is very caring person and down to earth. Twice I have the experience with my deliveries and she was amazing.the biggest quality in her which makes are distinctive from other doctors that she never showed any attitude or in a rush she is doing pure justice to her job.May she get a lot of success in her in future. Asfa Imran.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

She is the best gynecologist I have ever came across. She is an angel in the form of human being. She answered all our questions in detail and explained everything so well that my stress level came down a big time.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

First and foremost, I wanted to advise that I have been in and out of the hospital for the past year, I’ve had countless ultrasounds, and an ungodly amount of blood work done with no clear answers as to what was going on, or no answers at all. It seemed every hospital visit, or previous Gynecologist visits were useless because no one understood what was going on or the cause of my conditions (for my age, I have been told that what I am experiencing is not normal). My previous gynecologist, and nearly every doctor I saw, all said the same thing “you have a very irregular period, get on birth control – it will help” despite the fact, half of my hospital visits were due to excruciating pain and passing abnormal blood clots, and I don’t think bleeding for 4 months straight is an “irregular period”. My frustration was through the roof as I was experiencing what seems to have been a never ending, losing battle for the last year and I was on the verge of completely giving up... then I was referred to Dr. A Makhida. From the moment I stepped into her office, I felt a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders. She has a welcoming, and comforting tone and is extremely attentive. She actually listened to me (I talked for a good 20 minutes before she even said a word or asked any questions). After she did ask all necessary questions and re-verified specific details, she had very clear next steps to finding a solution for me. After the visit, I felt a bit overwhelmed but Dr. A Makhida was so comforting and reassured me countless times that everything was going to be okay. I am so grateful to have been referred to someone who truly cares about her patients and does not leave them wondering. There is not a doubt in my mind that Dr. A Makhida is the best Gynecologist around.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Alia Mukhida is absolutely amazing. I met her at the Milton Hospital while I had excessive bleeding that was not stopping due to the use of cytotec for an inevitable miscarriage. I have had 2 miscarriages so my husband and I were really lost about what was happening. She was so kind and helpful. She walked my husband and I through the process and options that were available for us. She did my d&c, she held my hand while they put me under. She referred us to an infertility clinic in and we underwent appropriate investigations. She is an absolute angel! I'm so grateful that I found a wonderful Doctor despite an unfortunate situation. She even accepted me as her patient and didn't throw me back into the OHIP run around. I'm now pregnant and she is overlooking my care. I would highly recommend Dr. Mukhida and the Milton Womens Centre :)

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I believe the Dr's name is Alia Mukhida. This is the first time being referred to a gyno and Dr Mukhida made sure to listen carefully, order all tests that she felt necessary to ensure a proper diagnosis. Her professionalism paired with such comforting bedside manners is what makes her unique to any other doctor I have dealt with to date. Her assurance and insistence for future follow up to revisit and monitor my condition is most reassuring. I am confident that she will be top in her field as she furthers her practise experiences. Who would ever think to actually look forward to a doctor appointment !

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I was diagnosed with endometriosis and was referred to Dr. Mukida by my family physician. I can not recommend her highly enough. My condition is a painful one and I have been suffering on and off for over two years now as it took a long time for me to get properly diagnosed. As soon as I stepped into her office, I felt immediately at ease not only because was she extremely knowledgeable but I could feel that she genuinely and undeniably cared. She listened patiently as I went over my history with the illness and I felt as though I were talking to a sincerely sympathetic friend. After being in and out of hospitals the past few months this is a trait that I could not be more grateful for. She helped me understand my condition better and outlined a game-plan for the next few months, assuring me along the way that there are many ways to tackle the condition and simultaneously manage my pain at the same time (which has been no less than horrific, some women with endometriosis who have had children naturally say the pain is worse than child birth.) She prescribed birth control for me (this is the first line of action for endometriosis) and for the past few days I have been feeling much better. I am so incredibly grateful and happy that I was referred to her because she really does make you feel and believe that you are in the best of hands.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

I was lucky enough to have Dr. Makhida for the delivery of my first baby. She made me feel comfortable. She made important decisions along the way that helped bring my little girl into this world. I am forever grateful to her. She is a true gem. She is both professional and personable. She made this experience a very positive one to remember for a lifetime. Words can not express or do justice as to how incredible she is. Thank you for taking such good care of me and my baby girl.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have only seen her in hospital although quite a few times. She makes sure you are comfortable; and don’t be fooled by her young looks she is very knowledgeable. Her bedside manner is impeccable all doctors could take a lesson from her. Highly recommend for people who may be a bit in the anxious side.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

In just delivered my littlenwith Dr Mukida Md words can't describe how wonderful she is. She is knowledgeable and patient. Always makes sure you are comfortable and know what's going on. She focuses 100% on you and you never feel rushed. We were very lucky to have her as or Dr the day we delivered our baby.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I see the doctors at Commercial St. and didn’t have the opportunity to see Dr. Mukhida until I got into an accident at 23 weeks pregnant. Not only was she prompt, knowledgeable and reassuring - she went above and beyond to make me and my husband feel comforted that our situation is under control. The priority she gave us and empathy she showed was truly amazing. Can’t thank her enough for that day, very well experienced doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018