Ratings for Dr. Kevin Lehnes

Love the office of Barrish and Lehnes. Staff is always pleasant and friendly. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Lehnes is a courteous and knowledgeable professional. My children felt very comfortable under his care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Professional, caring, knowledgeable! Great overall experience!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

Knowing that my doctor is happy when he sees my teeth moving and getting straight and looks forward to the next appointment to see more changes, made me happy and cared of. His dedication and time spent in every appointment to make the right decisions so the final result was nothing but perfect, made me realize that I had made the right decision. Such a pleasure to go visit the staff and doctors ! Sometimes I forgot that I was there to have my braces tighten and brackets adjusted. Final result? A gorgeous smile!!! Thank you!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Dr Lehnes is wonderful. Super friendly and very knowledgeable. Staff is a pleasure too.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Lehnes is outstanding! His passion for his work was evident throughout all of the phases of treatment. As a dental hygienist I appreciate the excellence in orthodontic care that my daughter received, and more importantly I understand how this will positively impact her oral health.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Lehnes is very friendly and knowledgeable. He makes you feel so welcome. Can't wait to see my smile!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015