Ratings for Dr. Fredric Marks

The surgery went well and looks good. However I found his manner and the manners of his staff during and after the surgery to be unkind. I am happy with the results but the main nurse he has there think her name from what I remember is something like AnnaMaria, she was extremely rude. I would think that more compassion would be given to human beings during and after surgery.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

He gave me a chin implant that was too large for my face. Within about a month it dislodged and began to visibly droop on the right side. When I went back to him he asked me "Who put that implant in..its too large for your face". He then said perhaps we should remove it, let you heal up, and then a few months later put in a new one....Sure I can just walk back to work with my chin suddenly missing! I said no to that, so he then had his nurse quote me a full fee price to redo it. I walked out and went to another doctor who revised it in one procedure and did it well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

He did a tummy tuck and breast lift on my sister and three of my friends. He did my daughter's nose. I never considered surgery, but I got up the guts to do it. It is 7 months since I had my surgery and I am ecstatic. I never understood why friends said it changes your life, but it does. You just feel happier about yourself. I will be always grateful to Dr. Marks.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

very poor results and will always regret my choice of using him

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I had a tummytuck with Dr. Marks 2 months ago. My results are so fantastic! I was nervous and he and the staff both before and after surgery were kind and helpful. Going back today. My scar looks amazing and my stomach looks better now than it did 20 years ago!!!( I am 40)

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I had a breast augmentation a few years ago and people think they look so natural. Many people don't even know I had the surgery!! He was honest and truthful about what I should expect. I would recommend him and have to many of my friends.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Dr. Marks is a terrible Dr. and does not admit to his mistakes. He made a terrible mistake on my breasts and pretended all was well. Even took his nurse into the office to tell me how great they looked. I was miserable for over a year and everyone said they were so uneven with clothes on, with clothes off they were worse. I went to him so many times and left the office in tears. Finally I went to another doctor and he said they were a terrible job and corrected them. Sure I had to pay again, now they are so much suffering and tears could have been avoided if Marks were ethical and had some integrity.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2009

He did my tummy tuck 7 months ago. I am ecstatic. My ob recommended him and another doctor in Manhattan because he said they were the best in this procedure. I consulted both, but chose Dr. Marks because 3 of my friends had gone to him. The result exceeded my expectation. I am now going back to him for a breast enlargement.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

Dr. Fredric Marks's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1958)

AHC