Dr. Nuha Baalbaki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nuha Baalbaki

I used to hate going to the dentist before I started seeing Dr. Balbaki. Her and her staff make everything super easy and convenient. More importantly, I feel that I am getting proper care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

The staff and dentist themselves are extremely professional and efficient. They got me a same day appointment with only a two hour notice. They were proactively informative with the pricing for the procedures and very courteous. I would recommend them to anyone who's in need.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This was one of the best dental experiences I have ever had. The dentist and her staff are super friendly and take the time to explain everything. The day of my procedure I was in and out in less than an hour for four wisdom teeth removal. The price was very reasonable too. I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I have more wisdom teeth ;)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Great dentist, friendly staff, convenient office. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

From first contact to full initial appointment my experience with Alba Dental has been great and I look forward to years of positive experiences. I am a nervous dental patient and I was at ease the entire visit. Dr. Baalbaki was informative throughout the exam, explaining findings and recommendations while making positive personal connection. I wont hesitate to recommend her and her staff to those looking for a new dentist in the area!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

She and the whole team are the greatest! I’ve always hated the dentist - but they have changed my perspective. She made me feel comfortable, knowledgeable about the procedures and right at home. I never felt rushed with asking questions and they made me want to do a better job at taking care of my teeth! Love love love the entire team and the facility. Dr. Baalbaki even texted me after my latest procedure to check up and make sure I was feeling good. Could not ask for a better experience. Thanks everyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

I visited her office for a tooth pain, she handled my fear of dentists in an amazing way. She is calm, thorough, and quick. The office is so clean and beautiful. I already recommended her to my friend.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

I had to have an emergency tooth extraction, they accepted me on their busy schedule. She numbed me earlier in the day so I didn’t have to be in pain till my appointment. Excellent care. I would recommend highly to anyone in my family and to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I would recommend her if you have fear of the dentist. I had my wisdom teeth removed at her office and the nurse and her were so supportive and caring individuals. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Exceptional service, very thorough. My family and I had a great experience. Everyone was very personable. I already referred a close friend of mine.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Dr. Nuha Baalbaki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 1990, Dr. Baalbaki earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with honours from Damascus University, then completed her post graduate studies in Oral Surgery in 1992 with honours from the same university. Following her graduation from the Oral Surgery program, she was practicing both oral surgery and general dentistry for more than 15 years overseas. After being accepted into the Internationally Trained Dentist program at Western University, Dr. Baalbaki completed her Doctor of Dental surgery with honours in 2014. She was the recipient of the Dr. Gerald Z. Wright Award for achieving the highest academic standing over the two years of the program, and the Dr. Kenneth Pownall Memorial Scholarship for the highest academic standing in the second year of the program. Dr. Baalbaki is a clinical instructor at Schulich School of Dentistry, Western University. She is a member of the Canadian Dental Association, Ontario Dental Association, Royal Collage of Dental Surgeons, London & District Dental Society (LDDS), International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and American Academy of General Dentists. She is also a member of Spear Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry, member of the Dawson Academy of occlusion, and member of the Misch International Implant Institute. Dr. Baalbaki is certified in moderate sedation, certified Invisalign provider, and has taken hundreds of hours of continuing education in Implant Dentistry and Occlusion. This has allowed her to earn her Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She performs thousands of surgical cases per year, and highly believes in continuous education as a source of providing the excellent care. Dr. Baalbaki’s approach to each treatment is well-loved by her patients. She emphasizes and encourages the importance of patient involvement and education when developing treatment plans. These treatment plans are carefully tailored to each patients’ personalized needs. Striving to provide exceptional care to her patients, her top priority is patient comfort and satisfaction. When not devoting time to her career, she enjoys hiking, reading, painting, travelling and spending time with her caring husband and loving kids.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2014)
  • Damascus University (Grad. 1990)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Dental braces
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Cavities/tooth decay