Dr. Nuha Baalbaki

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nuha Baalbaki

‏For someone who doesnt really like going to the dentist I am extremely happy with Dr. Balbaki. The doctor is friendly, personable and completely puts you at ease. The office staff is wonderful to work with and very helpful. I would recommend this dental office to anyone who asks.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I echo the previous reviews. I had my wisdom teeth removed at her office. She is skilled, talented in what she is doing and caring individual. Her office is so clean . April and Lisa are really friendly. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I would highly recommend Dr Baalbaki and her office to anyone looking for a new dental office. She is one of the most caring dentists I have ever been to, she is very professonal and knowledgeable with an incredible bedside manner. She has seen both my husband and I for numerous types of appointments, never once have I felt rushed or unsure of treatment. She makes a point to spend time with you reviewing treatment so you can make an informed decision, never has another dentist done this with me. Also I must thank Stephanie for her endless phone calls to help me with my insurance and spending time answering any questions I had. Overall these women run like a well oiled machine, 5 stars!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

This was my first time visiting this office. From front desk to back office the staff was very attentive and friendly. Went here for a wisdom tooth extraction that was hurting me badly. They saw me that same day and did the extraction without hesitation. Dr. Baalbaki was very gentle and took her time on explaining what I was getting done. She suggested some more work but wasn't an any form pressuring into doing the work suggested. She is very professional and cares for you as her patient. I will definitely recommend this office. Thank you Dr. Baalbaki, you and your staff are awesome!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Clean and organized. Very helpful and friendly Doctor as well as the assistance. Very knowledgeable to every questions and concerns had.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

She is a good dentist, she knows what she do. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Baalbaki and her team are amazing. Thanks to her I stopped being scared of going to the dentist, they practice with utmost care.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I used to hate going to the dentist before I started seeing Dr. Balbaki. Her and her staff make everything super easy and convenient. More importantly, I feel that I am getting proper care.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

The staff and dentist themselves are extremely professional and efficient. They got me a same day appointment with only a two hour notice. They were proactively informative with the pricing for the procedures and very courteous. I would recommend them to anyone who's in need.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

This was one of the best dental experiences I have ever had. The dentist and her staff are super friendly and take the time to explain everything. The day of my procedure I was in and out in less than an hour for four wisdom teeth removal. The price was very reasonable too. I wouldn't hesitate to go back if I have more wisdom teeth ;)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Nuha Baalbaki's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

In 1990, Dr. Baalbaki earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with honours from Damascus University, then completed her post graduate studies in Oral Surgery in 1992 with honours from the same university. Following her graduation from the Oral Surgery program, she was practicing both oral surgery and general dentistry for more than 15 years overseas. After being accepted into the Internationally Trained Dentist program at Western University, Dr. Baalbaki completed her Doctor of Dental surgery with honours in 2014. She was the recipient of the Dr. Gerald Z. Wright Award for achieving the highest academic standing over the two years of the program, and the Dr. Kenneth Pownall Memorial Scholarship for the highest academic standing in the second year of the program. Dr. Baalbaki is a clinical instructor at Schulich School of Dentistry, Western University. She is a member of the Canadian Dental Association, Ontario Dental Association, Royal Collage of Dental Surgeons, London & District Dental Society (LDDS), International Congress of Oral Implantologists, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and American Academy of General Dentists. She is also a member of Spear Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry, member of the Dawson Academy of occlusion, and member of the Misch International Implant Institute. Dr. Baalbaki is certified in moderate sedation, certified Invisalign provider, and has taken hundreds of hours of continuing education in Implant Dentistry and Occlusion. This has allowed her to earn her Fellowship with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She performs thousands of surgical cases per year, and highly believes in continuous education as a source of providing the excellent care. Dr. Baalbaki’s approach to each treatment is well-loved by her patients. She emphasizes and encourages the importance of patient involvement and education when developing treatment plans. These treatment plans are carefully tailored to each patients’ personalized needs. Striving to provide exceptional care to her patients, her top priority is patient comfort and satisfaction. When not devoting time to her career, she enjoys hiking, reading, painting, travelling and spending time with her caring husband and loving kids.

• English
  • Arabic

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2014)
  • Damascus University (Grad. 1990)

• Dental implant surgery
  • Dental braces
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Dental exam for children
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Cavities/tooth decay