Ratings for Dr. Shawky Hassan

Terrible doctor. Does not care about me as a patient. Put me on oral Dexamethasone and topical steroid ointment for my psoriasis. After I stopped taking the harmful steroid medications he prescribed me, my psoriasis had a horrible flare up that was a million times worse than when I consulted him for in the first place. I told him I am taking medications for high blood pressure and learnt later than sooner that he should not have even put me on oral steroid medication. Don't waste your time, more importantly, do not put your trust into this doctor that does not care about you as a patient. All he cares is how much he will earn from visits (with a plural). Beware and be warned.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Appreciate that doctor spent alot of time in office with me. Very thorough, explained alot. Office seems to get backed up because there aren't enough exam rooms or staff to help doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Shawky Hassan's Credentials

• Kasr El Aini Fac Med Cairo Univ, Cairo (915-02 After 1/1971) (Grad. 1959)