Ratings for Dr. Srinivas Koneru

Dr.Koneru is carrying of my father heart. He saved his life 5 years ago. Dr. Koneru is the best cardiologist. Thank you Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I am so happy that Dr. Koneru is my cardiologist. He spent alot of time explaining the results of my cardiac catheterization procedure and results. He took the time and showed me the actual pictures of my heart and then gave me the copy on a CD. I truly feel that he saved my life and I am so thankful. After my procedure, he took the time to show my family the pictures and they were so impressed. I would highly recommend Dr. Koneru. I wish there were more doctors out there like him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

He is a great doctor ,and service is exelent,I would recomend dr.Konery very much.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

This Doctor will not listen when you tell him you are still having problems after having bypass surgery. All he would say is, "Well, you need to wait longer after the surgery to heal." He will say this month after month. So, when my breathing was worse and getting worse after the surgery four months later, I found another Doctor who quickly diagnosed the problem. A side effect of bypass surgery is fluid accumulating on your lung(s) and it needs to be removed. I had over 800 ccs of fluid removed and could breathe like an 18 year old again. No thanks to Dr. Koneru. His partner and staff are much more nicer, but due to Dr. Koneru's attitude, they are losing patients.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Srinivas Koneru's Credentials

• Hindi

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal