Ratings for Dr. Joseph Thomas

Dr. Joe Thomas is a very knowledgeable and dedicated dentist. My situation was an emergency and I was out of my home town. I saw his website and called the number on a Sunday. Dr. Thomas was quick to respond and made an appointment with me immediately. I was very upset and he was very soothing and thorough in his examination and explanation of my situation. He has a respectful approach to his procedures with you the patient and his staff. I knew immediately that I trusted him and I am grateful. M. E. R. - Missouri

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

It truly is the best Dental care I have ever received with total peace of mind! Great job!!! -TP

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I have never met a more honest and caring Dental/Medical Professional in my life. I am 74 years old and a very successful businessman. I was seen on a Saturday as a new patient emergency, I was ready to spend whatever it took to get my crown with a pin sticking out of it back into my mouth. Drs. Thomas and Abraham and their kind and personable staffer Valerie welcomed me in, spent over an hour and a half with me showing and explaining my various options and recommendations in writing. They explained realistic timelines, costs of treatment and risks with and without treatment. I wish I had met them before, their honesty and care is unbelievable, above all they left the choice of what to do with me. Why cannot all Dentists be so honest?

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Confession of a dentist avoid-er. For years I have had unpleasant experiences with various dentist. Up until I broke a molar a couple of weeks ago, I think my last visit was a root canal maybe 15 years ago. Dr Thomas has radically changed my view, at least with his practice. Rather than scolding me (which was always a past experience) he and his assistants have consistently has shown me what they are doing, what is happening with my entire mouth and being extremely personable and kind with both my visits. I have Dr Thomas outside of dentistry for a number of years and he has always impressed me as a man of good character and integrity, caring and concerned for others. I travel 225 miles round trip to see him and it is truly worth the time and miles. (Can't believe I would say that of a dentist) Dr Thomas is no average dentist for sure. Thanks you Dr. Thomas and your staff. I will see you again.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Such a knowledgeable, thorough, and friendly dentist. Valerie did an outstanding job with my cleaning and then Dr. Thomas filled my cavity for me. I was initially scared of the pain from being numbed up, but the procedure was completely painless from beginning to end. I, myself, am a doctor in the medical field and found his practice to be impeccably clean with state of the art equipment and the environment incredibly professional. If you are new to the area or looking for a new dentist, I highly suggestion Dr. Thomas. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Excellent Dentist, did a superior job, painless procedure throughout, had the tooth repaired and crown made and installed the same day all in less than 4 hours. Very impressed by the whole experience. The office is clean and fabulous. The chairs put you to sleep with all its massaging functions.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Ethical and what a Master Surgeon Dr. Thomas is! I am a Specialist myself at a local Holy Cross Hospital and was recommended to Dr. Thomas by my fellow physicians. I was skeptical and afraid, so did not tell Dr. Thomas that I was a medical professional myself. He spent over an hour in my exam and explained everything especially my options. I was so comfortable with his treatment recommendations, that I opted to have the extraction and a Dental Implant to replace the root. The next day, I even forgot I had the Implant done, as I had no pain or swelling. Very impressed, I wish every Practioner would give you such ethical choices and recommendations.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

The practice is the state-of-the-art and top of the line. It is by far one of the best experiences I have ever had in a medical or dental facility. The staff were so courteous and hospitable. The massaging plush chairs and painless treatment made me doze off. I cannot wait for my next appointment in six months.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Unparallel Sanitation and Cleanliness. I have been in maintainance and repairs, of Dental Offices for over thirty years from Daytonna to the Keyes. I have never been in such a clean and meticulously maintained Dental Office. Dr. Thomas stresses to his staff about sanitation, and in turn the Staff are so proud of how stunningly sterile this Office is. The entire Dental Industry should visit and learn from Dr. Thomas and his team.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014