Ratings for Dr. Lucy Awad

People tend to forget that she's doing her job as a doctor. She's not a friend, a therapist or a hairdresser that you can gab with! Yes, she's direct and not dr. Dress up, she's a doctor who takes her job seriously. If you're serious about your health, you'll find out how kind and concerned she is about you. If you know better, or know of better, then go there! Dr. Lucy knows her stuff and she means business! She's sympathetic to those who don't waste her time - I was very pleased with one (and first) visit! Follow through, knowledge and course of action were there! And that made me feel good about the new doctor I have chosen! Dr. Lucy cares about you if you care about yourself - she fixes problems, she makes attempts to better you, puts you in the right direction to good health! You want someone to feel sorry for you, look in the mirror! You want someone who wants to find the problem and to address it? You want someone to try to fix your problems? Then go see Dr. Lucy Awad. People put in reviews that she's rude, no, she's straight forward. It all depends on what you're looking for in a doctor, if it's a doctor who is gonna make you wait in another room after you waited in the waiting room and then pay more attention to the computer screen then you, then Dr. Lucy is not for you! You wanna sit down eye to eye with a doctor who has a pen and paper in hand focused on everything you say, and you know she's listening because she questions you! Questions you on what you say about the problem that brought you there!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Awad is a very caring doctor ,I have been her patient for 5 yrs now . I took my dad to her 4 y ago and he was suffering from many health issues and she looked after him perfectly plus she is very nice to everybody .she knows her stuff very well and her follow up is perfect.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I visited Dr Awad as a walking patient for first time 2 years ago when I was pregnant .she went out of her way to explain everything I need to know and answered all my questions and she took a very good care of me .since then I see her as a family doctor . she is a very knowledgeable , caring doctor .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been Dr Awad 'patient for over 7 years . Myself, my family and my parents. I found her extremely nice and polite . She is caring and she always knows her stuff . We r very pleased with Dr Awad service .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

She's very rude and harsh. I wasn't looking for a friend but a doctor who yells at you and dismisses your concerns isn't a doctor. She's also not up to date and very backwards. Stay away if you can and DO NOT bring children to see her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Awad is the best Dr I ever went, she cares about her patients I go to her over 10+years and she is always nice, she was NEVER rude and nice to my kids. I recommend her to everyone who needs a Dr not a foul.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Awad such a pleasant doctor . She listens to her patients and goes out of her way to help them . We r lucky to have such a good doctor in our area .

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016

Dr Awad such a pleasant ,caring doctor.She knows her stuff very well .i recommend her as a family doctor to all my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I would rather call her a business woman. Extremely rude have very little respect for others. She smiles once in a blue moon. Looks like she hate men. Just because she is in a neighborhood with majority of poor low income immigrants it doesn't mean that she should treat them like slaves. I would like to see her working in thornhill ontario. I bet she won't last one week as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I agree with the other posters. This lady is very rude. Going through a difficult time in my life at one point she talked to me very harshly. I thought she would atleast be understanding of my situation. I dont know why she is still in that field. It is appearent she doesnt like her job. Unfortunately thats the closest clinic to me. So if i am unable to go to another clinic i haveto see her. Sitting there in the waiting room feeling very nervous

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015