Ratings for Dr. Lucy Awad

Great doctor . I know her for last 8 years . Good staff .

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Amazing doctor! Very professional nad knowledgable and really cares for her patients and goes above and beyond to help them!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

One of the best doctors ever...strict but effective.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

People tend to forget that she's doing her job as a doctor. She's not a friend, a therapist or a hairdresser that you can gab with! Yes, she's direct and not dr. Dress up, she's a doctor who takes her job seriously. If you're serious about your health, you'll find out how kind and concerned she is about you. If you know better, or know of better, then go there! Dr. Lucy knows her stuff and she means business! She's sympathetic to those who don't waste her time - I was very pleased with one (and first) visit! Follow through, knowledge and course of action were there! And that made me feel good about the new doctor I have chosen! Dr. Lucy cares about you if you care about yourself - she fixes problems, she makes attempts to better you, puts you in the right direction to good health! You want someone to feel sorry for you, look in the mirror! You want someone who wants to find the problem and to address it? You want someone to try to fix your problems? Then go see Dr. Lucy Awad. People put in reviews that she's rude, no, she's straight forward. It all depends on what you're looking for in a doctor, if it's a doctor who is gonna make you wait in another room after you waited in the waiting room and then pay more attention to the computer screen then you, then Dr. Lucy is not for you! You wanna sit down eye to eye with a doctor who has a pen and paper in hand focused on everything you say, and you know she's listening because she questions you! Questions you on what you say about the problem that brought you there!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Awad is a very caring doctor ,I have been her patient for 5 yrs now . I took my dad to her 4 y ago and he was suffering from many health issues and she looked after him perfectly plus she is very nice to everybody .she knows her stuff very well and her follow up is perfect.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I visited Dr Awad as a walking patient for first time 2 years ago when I was pregnant .she went out of her way to explain everything I need to know and answered all my questions and she took a very good care of me .since then I see her as a family doctor . she is a very knowledgeable , caring doctor .

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been Dr Awad 'patient for over 7 years . Myself, my family and my parents. I found her extremely nice and polite . She is caring and she always knows her stuff . We r very pleased with Dr Awad service .

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

She's very rude and harsh. I wasn't looking for a friend but a doctor who yells at you and dismisses your concerns isn't a doctor. She's also not up to date and very backwards. Stay away if you can and DO NOT bring children to see her.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr Awad is the best Dr I ever went, she cares about her patients I go to her over 10+years and she is always nice, she was NEVER rude and nice to my kids. I recommend her to everyone who needs a Dr not a foul.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Dr Awad such a pleasant doctor . She listens to her patients and goes out of her way to help them . We r lucky to have such a good doctor in our area .

flag | Submitted December 25, 2016