Ratings for Dr. Zeenat S. Patel

Dr Patel was with me through two miscarriages. She is patient, empathetic, and gentle in every way. I am not normally comfortable with doctors but she always helps me to feel secure and genuinely cares about her patients. Dr Patel is hands down the BEST OB-GYN I've met.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I was referred to her for my pap and to discuss some issues involving menopause and my concerns about some of the effects this has been having on myself health wise. Unfortunately I was not able to begin the conversation on that subject because she rushed and without hardly taking a breath sent me on my way out in a very polite and friendly manner. I could have said something to her to stop her from leaving the exam room, but at that point I knew she did not want or cared to be my doctor. I could have had my pap done at my military facility, the reason I was referred to her is for the menopausal issues, I told the clerk that. She is obviously not putting in the time and efforts to build trust with her patients. Tricare should not refer us to docs like that! I bet she would have taken her time would I've had private insurance.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

She is so wonderful and is so nice. Her staff are nice and they joke around with my husband. They make you feel like you know them for years. She did great job on my c-section and you cant really see my scar. I tell everyone to go to her! :)

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

I have seen her a few times and she seems very friendly and helpful. She answers all questions I have thoroughly. She doesn't seem like she's in a rush like some doctors do. I was nervous about having a natural delivery without any medication (personal decision) and when I asked her questions about it she eased my mind. I have not had my baby yet so I don't know what it's like in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

This doctor told me to give a test push then left the room. Well, this being my fourth child, test push was very efficient. Dr. Patel could not be found, stranger delivered the baby. This doctor seems rather clueless.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2008