Ratings for Dr. Maciej Bialy

As a young guy who has only recently started seeing a doctor on his own, I think Dr. Bialy is wonderful! Very comfortable and a easy to talk to. He invites questions and never makes you feel stupid. Bravo!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

My wife and I have had some pretty poor experiences with doctors in the past, and were very happy when we found Dr Bialy. Kind, caring, doesn't condescend, takes extra time to ensure you understand what he is saying. By far the best family doctor we have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Awesome doctor. Thoughtful, attentive, knowledgeable and patient. And he's got a sense of humour too! I feel really lucky to have him as my family doctor. I just hope we can all convince him not to go back to Manitoba. It would be a real loss - we need more docs like him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I have been to Dr. Bialy twice. He is a wonderful knowledgeable doctor. He is kind and caring. I'm so glad that I have finally found a family doctor in this city after 20 years. Dr Bialy is hard to come by.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I just came from a prenatal appointment with Dr Bialy... my husband and I are very impressed with him, loved him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

If anyone is looking far a doctor, then Dr. Bialy is the man. He is such a nice change to many other doctors who treat you just as another number. He is caring and is truly interested in your health.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Bialy is attentive, caring, honest, knowledgable and very thorough. Love him!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014