Ratings for Dr. Julianne Peterson

Dr Peterson is an outstanding orthodontist that goes far belong the call of duty. I have never experience a more positive atmosphere in a medical office. Her communication is second to done. Her proposed treatment plan was clear and concise, resulting in a level of confidence that made proceeding easy. Her staff is well trained and respectful. A truly positive experience!! I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Julianne Peterson is an exceptional orthodontist. My granddaughter loved going to her and she looks amazing now all her ortho work has been completed and her braces are off. After an appointment she would comment on what a caring person Dr Peterson is and felt like she was being treated with loving care. Dr P was always kind and very friendly to her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

It’s been 3 months since I got my braces off and my teeth look amazing! I would recommend Dr. Peterson to anyone in need of orthodontic treatment. My visits at this office have been very pleasant and I absolutely love her staff!! :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I'm not one to write reviews but unfortunately I would not recommend Dr. Peterson. I have found her words at times to be unkind, judgmental and hurtful. I was speechless and hurt when I observed her speaking with other patients and with the tone she took with myself and my child. I wish her all the best but will not be recommending her to a loved one or friends. Dr. Peterson - I hope that when you read some of your reviews (which seem to repeat themselves) that it will make you take a moment to reevaluate how you treat your patients and their parents. All the best!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

It's been about 4 years since I had my braces off, and dr Peterson always made visits enjoyable! She was so friendly and kind!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. J is a professional, dedicated, enthusiastic, caring, person who happens to be an exceptional orthodontist!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

We started with Dr Peterson after moving into the area and having to leave our previous orthodontist. She and her staff have been wonderful to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

All about the money is right, and if she doesn't agree with you she prolongs your treatment. Would Not recommending her at ALL!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I would never recommend Dr. Peterson to anyone. She was rude and condescending to us and made us feel shamed when we didn't agree with her. She is quick to get angry when she feels challenged. "Her notes" don't tell the whole story, and it is frustrating that she does not stand behind her promises of type pf treatment and length of treatment because "her notes" say otherwise. I regret ever going to her.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have had nothing but a great experience with this gal. Thanks to her, every appointment has been fun, relaxed and worth while. Excellent orthodontist and excellent woman, recommended to everybody!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016