Ratings for Dr. Steven Belbin

Great doctor that really takes the time to speak to you and seems to really care

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Does not followup with information. Frustrating to deal with when your trying to get care giving information. Delays paperwork in a terrible way.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I think every old school Dr. on island should have to do a mentorship under this young man!!He embodies both professionalism & compassion & is very thorough. He is the finest physician I've seen thus far in my journey though life. I just hope he intends to stick around NL for a long time!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

This doctor saved my life after I went through a traumatic experience. I will never be able to thank him enough!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

My wife & I have been seeing this Dr. now for 9 months. He is very compassionate and treats us with dignity & respect. He seems to be a humble young man who puts his patients health above everything else including his ego. A rare find these days in an MD. He has been very helpful with a recent condition that was causing exacerbating pain and thanks to his diagnosis and suggested treatment I am currently pain free. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015