Ratings for Dr. Linde Corrigan

Dr. Corrigan is very helpful and up to date. Excellent Doctor ❤️👌

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Dr. Corrigan is very knowledgable. Her understanding of disease processes and various forms of treatment/management is up to date with current research. She is empathetic and sticks by you for all of your needs. Canada needs more doctors like her!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

Dr Corrigan is caring, compassionate and with out a doubt one of the most thorough Doctors I have ever had to be treated by. Exceptional in a lot ways.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Very thoughtful and caring. certainly works hard to provide quality care

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

She seems like a nice person but not a very experienced doctor. If we were meeting for coffee she would be a perfectly pleasant person to chat with, however medical advice or proactivity not so much. Perhaps with time her skills will improve as there is lots of insecurity and flashes of stubbornness. She often forgets that patients are not there to admire her achievement of becoming a doctor rather that she is there for her patients. Wish her all the best and good luck to the patients. Only time will tell if these issues are lack of experience or perhaps something else.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr. Corrigan is a new family doctor to myself and my family as our old doctor retired. There has been 3 times where I have asked a medical question and she was not comfortable answering because she wasn't sure. Twice this involved my newborn baby (whether or not she was lip tied and another question involving the plates of her skull as she had a traumatic birth). She is very pleasant and listens well, but I am not confident in her experience at all.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Corrigan in my experience is professional, knowledgeable, empathetic, and a very good listener. All of my interactions with the clinic staff and with Dr. Corrigan have been extremely satisfactory. I have been a patient of Dr. Corrigan for almost 2 years and have nothing but good things to say of her and those who work with her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I'm a little surprised with the previous two comments as this is not the experience at all that I have had with Dr. Corrigan. To preface this review, I am not an easy patient to care for. I have many medical issues that require extensive care and are not common amongst the general population. I have lived all over the world and have had many, many doctors and specialists. I am rating Dr. Corrigan as highly as I can due to her skills and her tenacity. She did not do what so many others did the first time I had an appointment with them - write a script and give me a referral - no, she sat me down and investigated my issues through and through. She came up with an action plan that suited me, she worked on my case between visits (and yes this was evidentiary), she followed up, she changed what wasn't working and brought in a team of support. I have never been this impressed with a doctor before. Even by specialists that I have seen. She maintained a respectful, compassionate bedside manner throughout our visits and for once I felt like a medical professional truly wanted to fix me. I had felt broken and hopeless for so long that I forgot that feeling hopefully was even an option. She changed that for me, I can say that with full conviction. This doctor is how I wish they all were. Is she young? Yes, she is. But don't dismiss her because of that. Thank you, Dr. Corrigan. You helped me when 10 years worth of a slew of doctors couldn't/wouldn't.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

There are better doctors who have a lot more knowledge. She's trying very hard to keep up with the Joneses. More concerned about what other think than thinking for herself. She really seems passionate and though she cares. I'm sure she does. But she's more concerned about what her peers will think than how her patients feel.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

She is very young and I feel needs little more experience. Very pleasant person however I do not feel that she is best doctor out there. She has been my doctor for over a year however I only managed to see her once and most times ended up seeing the nurse.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015