Ratings for Dr. Nathan N. Tran

NEVER BOTHER TO GO TO THIS DOCTOR. HE DOESN'T EVEN SEE THE PATIENTS, HIS NURSES SEE PATIENT AND THEY WILL TELL YOU PLAIN ON YOUR FACE THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. I ASKED THE NURSE ABOUT THE SKIN LESIONS AND SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IT IS. HIS RATE IS $160 FOR A BASIC VISIT, UNBELIEVABLE!! WORST STAFF EVER, YOU PAY 160 TO HEAR THAT THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Do not go to this doctor! He is awful. Very condescending and God forbid if you read up on your condition. He actually stood in front of me in a purple shirt 2 sizes too small and told me I needed to lose a few pounds?! He then ordered tests for me and when I showed up, I was asked why I was there and how dare I schedule tests that were not necessary. My husband went to him not believing that a Dr could be so unprofessional. He came home shaking his head. I went for neck issues-sudden severe migraines and I couldn't move my neck. Dr. Tran actually accused me of wanting drugs (I'm a officer-really?)-my next dr found 3 herniated discs. He will actually turn red and snap at you if you ask too many questions. He needs a lesson in manners, tact, and proper office attire. Just because he's a dr, he believes he is smarter than anyone but his behavior shows him to be remarkably stupid.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2011

Dr. Nathan N. Tran's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Hospitals in Reston, VA