Ratings for Dr. Brett Luschinski

Dr. Brett sits down and explains everything. Painless and gentle.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2019

He knows his stuff. I went to Evergreen for a 2nd opinion about dental work. He explained everything in a language I could understand and worked with my insurance to get it done. 👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted November 5, 2019

Sleep Dentistry is awesome. Go in and come out with everything done.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

DR B changed my perspective on dentists. He sat down showed me countless videos of his work and didn’t sugar coat things. I loved his honesty and dedication to his work. Thanks for the implant teeth.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2019

Have just now encountered Doctor Luschinski, referred by my dentist, his partner, as Dr. Brett's expertise was required. While I am only half way through the procedure (implants) I am extremely happy with the process so far. And Dr. Brett is a treat to interact with.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Have seen Dr. Brett for over five years. He did a crown last year. Did a checkup and said he didn’t like how it looked on the xray because there was a chance bacteria could get in there. He made a new one at no charge on his off hours. Stands behind his work!!! If only more people would do that.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

State of the art office. Went in and got my wisdom teeth assessed. Of course they were growing in sideways. They went over everything from the day of procedure to types of sedation. They gave me dark glasses, headphones and a weighted blanked to reduce anxiety. I took the 💤 medication and next thing you know my teeth are out and I’m at home watching Netflix. Awesome dentist even when doing a dreaded procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2019

Dr. Luschinski is a well educated up to date clinician. His demeanor and professionalism is second to none. Highly recommend him for all my dental care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

This is the doc to see for second opinions. He will tell you the truth and the options you have to fix it. IF YOU WANT AN HONEST STRAIGHTFORWARD ASSESSMENT SEE DR. B

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

You can tell he genuinely likes what he does. Hard to get into see. Needs to work more instead of cutting back his hours. Just a thought. If you are in pain he will squeeze you in to see you... like me but just have to wait a little.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019