Dr. Amanda Bray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amanda Bray

Great dentist and office overall. The hygienist was gentle and the girl at the front desk was really nice. It took a little while to get in on the day I needed but it was worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I went to dr bray a few weeks ago to have a broken tooth fixed. It feels great and I will be returning for a crown too. Staff is really friendly and nice.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I went to see Dr. Bray for the first time. She advised that she could fix a tooth that had been imp;roperly filled. However, after some x-rays she told me I had a large cavity in an upper tooth and because it was between two teeth, she suggested that I just let the cavity become worse and then she could pull the tooth out. I have never had a suggestion like this before from any dentist I have ever seen. I will be looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

In my nearly 64 years, (probably 63 with teeth) I have had my share of dental work performed on my teeth, by quite a few very proficient Dentists! I must say that never have been to a Dental practice where I have had better care than my recent visit to the Allandale Dental Centre!! Each of the staff were very courteous, professional and helpful!! Dr Bray was very thorough and personable while preforming dental procedures that are second to none that I have experienced !!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I went saw her when I had a terrible toothache. The staff were helpful and dr bray was really nice. she explained everything and gave me my options. highly recommend and will go back for sure.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Interesting that of 41 ratings, there are 40 at 5 and one at 4.5, yet my rating of 3.0 doesn't exist? And our (my and my wifes) latest visit was no better!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I will always recommend this office to everyone in Barrie or area looking for an amazing dentist and team. She makes you feel at ease during treatment, explained everything even the staff is great! I wish we didn't move hours away or we would still be patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I took my daughter for a second opinion as I had seen all of the amazing reviews of Dr Bray and now I totally understand why she is given a 5 star rating! All of the staff are so welcoming and helpful and Dr Bray is amazing and helped ease my daughter's fears and reassured me that her treatment plan was the best course of action. I'm going to switch my family over to her care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

After moving to Barrie and having my family detist retire I received a recommendation for Dr.Bray. I previously went to another dental office in the area where they did unnessarry work done and since going to Dr.Bray I am confidence that I am getting the best dental advice and would recommend them to anyone in the area! The whole team there is awesome and extremely caring!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This was my first time seeing Dr. Bray. I had been to another dentist in Barrie and was told I needed 7 fillings which was shocking to me since I have never had a filling in my life. Dr. Bray looked at my x-rays and my teeth. Turns out, all of those "cavities" were so small that didn't need a filling. I was relieved to see a dental professional be honest instead of seeing dollar signs.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Amanda Bray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients