Ratings for Dr. Simon A. Ovanessian

A very good doctor, all his assistant medical staff are excellent and qualified. Takes extra time to listen to patients and helps them . Overall a good experience.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Is extremely knowledgeable. Spent extra time with me to clarify my concerns even though my appointment time was officially over. I did have to wait a bit to see him but it was well worth the wait!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. O is the best psychiatrist I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I have been seeing him for over two years now and he is very knowledgeable but also listens to my own thoughts on my medications. I just adore him and he really cares about everything going on in my life and remembers everything we talk about. He has truly made me feel well again. I highly recommend Dr. O! I love him!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Never spoke to Dr Ovanessian. He has a guy named Dr J who did everything regarding my treatment. Next appointment I asked the receptionist who Dr J was, and no one in office knew his name or could provide any info as to whether he is licensed, a real doc etc. Very sketchy operation

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

spent 5 minutes with me and wanted only to give me meds which i dont want or need. I wanted to see the female dr in his offive who i saw one time and was great she also thougt meds would help but didnt insist and spent time talking to me. the main dr wouldnt let me se her again because she spent too long very disappointing

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

I've been to many psychiatrists in my days. I had to switch doctors and they gave me an appt with this doctor. Strange doctor, couldn't connect with him at all. Switched immediately to another doctor in the practice, a female, and she is GREAT.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

he is always running late

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009