Ratings for Dr. Richard Reish

Dr. Reish did a neck lift on me a few years ago which came out wonderful. A few months ago I saw him for a lip lift. I had a 1" philtrum with deep lip lines above my lip and thin lips. My surgery took an hour, minimal pain or swelling. Three months later, my lip lines are not noticeable, the surgery scar is hard to see and I'm thrilled that I have natural looking lips. Very nice man, great bed side manner, great surgeon, terrific staff. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Dr. Reish was very nice and made me very comfortable. No complaints about any services. The results are why I am upset. My lips came out very lumpy, which is very noticeable when I smile. A few weeks later I went back and he fixed them for free. Yet my lips still looked the same. Most of my close friends and family have commented on the results. They all say they know now to never go to him, recommend anyone to him, and that I should not go back to him. That is how they look. I had very thin lips before, but there were no lumps of any kind. Even a year later, the lumps are still very noticeable.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr Reish did a neck lift for me 2 weeks ago.and the result is amazing .I have a smooth neck and a beautifully defined jawline..The recovery was painless and fast The results exceeded my expectations.I am.extremy happy and grateful that I met this wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Richard Reish is AMAZING!!!! After much research, and several consultations with other physicians, we found Dr. Reish and we are so glad we did. In June, my daughter had septoplasty and rhinoplasty. Being a Mom and an RN, I know how important it is to find the right doctor when it comes to surgery. I have no hesitation at all recommending Dr. Reish. If you are looking to have plastic surgery, I highly suggest that schedule a consultation with Dr. Reish before deciding on a doctor. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I’m happy to share this experience with anyone who is interested in getting this procedure. The procedure performed was a non-surgical rhinoplasty. I am 23 years old and have always sort of been insecure about my nose. Dr. Richard G. Reish is amazing. He made me feel really comfortable and did an amazing job. He added a little filler to my nose and the rest to my lips. It looks so subtle and natural. My nose looks so much more aesthetic. I love it and will definitely be back to see him again! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Reish is an asset to women who wants to look prettier & younger; & thank you his staffs hospitality. This review is on behalf of my mother Diana Lam.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

AMAZING, An old school gentleman. With the skills in very aspect of a true master, he fixed , the unfixable. I cannot begin to express, just how much Dr. Reish , has given back to me. After a double mastectomy absolute nightmare, my life has been on standby.....I can finally move on with my life, Dr Reish , is a gift, period.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I am now one year post op breast reduction and breast lift. Dr. Reish is an amazing doctor. He is as compassionate as he is skilled. I immediately felt comfortable speaking with him about my expectations because he took the time to really listen to my concerns. He answered all of my questions and made himself available (even on a Sunday!) for any questions that I might have after the surgery. He is thorough and doesn't rush you during appointments. His staff is professional and very organized! His anesthesiologists are incredible as well. I am thrilled with my results!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

He is an artist. My tummy tuck is the envy of all my friends who had tummy tucks. His belly buttons are phenomenal. Listen ladies that matter when you are going to wear a bikini. Super nice always excited to see me and my progress. Answered texts to his personal cell phone when I had questions. He is the ONE to go to!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

had excellent tummy tuck result. highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Richard Reish's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Richard Reish is a Harvard-trained, board-certified plastic surgeon who is recognized as an award-winning expert in innovative cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Reish received his undergraduate degree from Tulane University, where he graduated summa cum laude as Valedictorian. He was awarded a prestigious $300,000 scholarship to attend Harvard Medical School, where he obtained his M.D. degree with Honors. Dr. Reish completed his plastic surgery residency in the Harvard Combined Plastic Surgery Residency Program. He served as the Chief Resident of Harvard Plastic Surgery at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Reish performs a wide range of cosmetic plastic surgical procedures which includes rhinoplasty, facial rejuvenation, face lift, minimal-incision breast augmentation, breast lift, abdominoplasty, liposuction, fat transfer, as well as facial implants. Dr. Reish is also well versed in all areas of reconstructive surgery, including breast reconstruction. He is heavily involved in breast reconstruction clinical research and has published numerous articles in the top nationally recognized plastic surgery research journals. Dr. Reish has been invited to present his research at numerous national and international plastic surgery conferences. While at Harvard Medical School, Dr. Reish pioneered investigations of many novel scar minimizing treatments. Dr. Reish is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Reish has a strong interest in medical mission trips in developing countries. In his spare time, he enjoys running and playing tennis. Dr. Reish resides on Manhattan’s Upper East Side. If you have questions and would like to email Dr. Reish directly please contact him at rreish@lipsg.com or richard_reish@post.harvard.edu.

• English

• Harvard University

• Face-lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Botox
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast Lift

• $300,000: Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Graduate Scholarship: $300,000 scholarship towards 5 years of graduate study at Harvard Medical School
  • $20,000: Harvard Carl W. Walter Endowment Fellowship Research Award
  • $10,000: Harvard Medical School Office of Enrichment Programs Research Award
  • Regan Fellowship Recipient: Operation Smile, Santa Cruz Bolivia Medical Mission
  • Valedictorian of Tulane College
  • $160,000: Dean’s Honor Scholarship, Tulane University: $160,000 4 year full-tuition academic scholarship for undergraduate study
  • Gerald S. Gussack Award in Cell & Molecular Biology—Tulane University Department of Cell & Molecular Biology: Awarded to top graduate