Ratings for Dr. Irwin Goldstein

Finally found an amazing OBGYN! I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein, he is extremely knowledgeable, very professional as well as caring. He is the only OBGYN I ever had that made me feel more than a time slot. Half way through my pregnancy I was hospitalized, Dr. Goldstein directed a team of colleagues that were able determine what was wrong and how to treat it without anything effecting the baby. He oversaw everything and came to see me multiple times every day, (On the weekend!) I never had a Dr that not only cared so much, but went out of his way on his weekend to make sure I was ok. Coming from a family of corporate professionals, my entire family was blown away by how much time he spent with me and all that he did, directed and facilitated on my behalf. I was able to go home 3 days after and his follow up plan was amazing it changed everything. I was able to sleep again, smile again, and have continued to work up to my due date. I will forever be grateful!!- The Lynch's

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I first saw the PA, and she was the only one to tell me I had MTHFR. She also diagnosed me with PCOS. She was very helpful, ordered testing the minute i stepped into the office, to find out what was wrong after I had my stroke. Dr. Goldstein is amazing as well. He is the only OBGYN i trust. He listened to my concerns. During delivery he made sure I was taken care of being a high risk patient. Both of them are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

I love Dr. Goldstein! ! I recently switched over with him from another ob who was horrible! He just recently delivered my son and made me feel so calm and relaxed. His staff is wonderful. I always look forward to going to my prenatal visits. He is very thorough and answers whatever questions you have. He always calls back if hes not available at that time. It's a long wait to see him but it's worth it!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I LOVE DR. GOLDSTEIN!!!! His entire staff is amazing and so helpful. Yeah you wait for a while but it is so worth the wait. He delivered both of my children, even saving my son's life at birth. He is warm, funny, knowledgable, and will always make himself available to you. If he can not for any reason, Stacy Entin is wonderful. I actually look forward to my gyno visits.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Felt very rushed by the doctor and have had to pay so much out of pocket for lab work and a one minute sonogram. Also the staff took a long time to get prior test results and information from my regular obgyn almost forcing me to repeat everything.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I've never had such a horrible experience with a doctor's office. I'm sure Dr. Goldstein is a knowledgable OB/GYN, but his office has padded my bills with completely unecessary and EXPENSIVE tests. The first was for a $500 X-Ray. I was 22, perfectly healthy and was never told that this test was necessary or that it was being performed at all. After our last, final visit for our annual Pap smears, my sister and I received our lab bills; we were both tested for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, an extra $100. We NEVER asked for these tests; we were absolutely, perfectly healthy--my sister wasn't even sexually active, and I've only ever had one, completely STD-free partner. I had NO SIGNS at all of any STDs, and even if I did, I would certainly want my doctor to tell me if he thought it was a concern that merited a lab test. When we called to ask why we were tested, we were told "Oh it's a new policy, everyone gets tested." What a bunch of NONSENSE. I will NEVER go to this office ever again.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

Knowledgeable, caring, gentle, personable....all of these words and more describe Dr. Goldstein. The staff is helpful and courteous as well.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Dr. G delivered both my son and daughter, One was a vaginal and the other a c-section. He is a wonderful doctor. He listens and is patient. I was very frightened to have a section with my 2nd child after pushing was not working. He was encouraging and made me a lot less scared about the section. My recovery was even better than my first delivery!!!He is always accessible...if you leave a message he will always call back! The staff is awesome and in a strange way made all my office visits fun! My only complaint...which I tell him all the time...is that he is always running behind schedule BIG TIME!!! Bring a book, he is the best and worth the wait!!!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

He is the best doctor. He treats you like a person and doesn't talk down to you like other doctors. His staff was friendly but preoccupied. I saw his PA and spoke with her on the phone and she is awesome. You can depend on him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

nd when I did get to see him I felt very rushed. Sometimes he would even get up from his desk and walk to the door as I was talking as if to tell me to hurry up. Also, some of the staff was very impatient and talked about other patients loudly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Irwin Goldstein's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1986)