Dr. Michelle Wipf

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michelle Wipf

I have been going to Anchor Dental for many years, and it is a great office - very professional and friendly. Dr. Wipf is wonderful!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Would recommend this office to everyone. Great people

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Dr Wipf was very precise, informative, and prompt with my procedure. Definitely one of the most pleasant dental experiences I have had!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

All I can say is - Awesome! They make you so comfortable while you're there, and explain everything in detail and make sure you understand the what's and why's!!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Very pleasant visit with Dr wipf and her staff made me feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Wipf and her staff are excellent with my young children. Everyone is encouraging and positive with the kids, and they look FORWARD to going for a checkup and "making the dentist proud".

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Was very welcoming and always has a smile on her face!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Thanl you for making time to see me. Excellent!! I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Seeing Dr Wipf for dental care is always a pleasure! When I called re: a broken tooth last week, she and her staff squeezed me in the same day I called, the day before she was leaving for holidays! Her upbeat, encouraging manner puts everyone at ease. She listens to my concerns and answers all of my questions with patience and practical advice that is easy to understand. I recommend her and her staff very highly!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Wipf to everyone! She takes her job seriously and is amazing at explaining what/why she is doing!! Kaitlyn is great too and works well with Dr.Wipf! Great Duo!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Michelle Wipf 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Having grown up and lived in Assiniboia, Sask. my entire life, I consider myself a true small town girl. It was after graduating from high school that I decided to make a move to the 'big city' of Saskatoon. This is where I attended the University of Saskatchewan and developed a passion for dental medicine. During my post-secondary education experience I was given the opportunity to temporarily join the team at Anchor Dental Group. This is when I became enthusiastic that Swift Current is a great place to call home. Upon graduation from the College of Dentistry, I was thrilled to return to Swift Current to become part of the community. I have been a member of Anchor Dental Group since 2014 and continue to appreciate the ever changing world of dentistry. I strive to provide the best care for my patients and I am looking forward to helping you improve and maintain your oral health.

• English

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 2014)

AARP