Ratings for Dr. Calvert Han

Of the 4 times I have met Dr Han, he seemed a rude, arrogant and most importantly incompetenti ndividual. He loves handing out printed info just to get you out his list and does not even pretend to care for his patient. Very unkind..... My family and I miss Dr J Sender....... Of the 4 times I have met Dr Han, he seemed a rude, arrogant and most importantly incompetenti ndividual. He loves handing out printed info just to get you out his list and does not even pretend to care for his patient. Very unkind..... My family and I miss Dr J Sender.......

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

DR C HAN: RUDE, HEARTLESS, ABRUPT, VILE INDIVIDUAL

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful, Awful,

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Agree with the above, in that his bedside manner sometimes leaves a lot to be desired. Can be quite rude and abrupt. Looks at his watch as you are talking to explain your illness (if it is not something quick and easy). You feel like he is "tutting" if you have more than one ailment as he seems desperate to get you out of the door on occasions). You get reminders that he only has 5 minutes. Fair enough if you are small talking but not if you have other ailments. Got told to make another appointment, which wastes my time to discuss the other things.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Reception Staff harassed and overworked or that is the picture they portray. Difficult to get past them at times. Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants are marvelous. Much easier to book appointment on-line but not all appointments seem to be available for on-line booking and you can only book on-line with a doctor and not with a nurse or other support specialist. Dr Calvert Han is normally abrupt and can be quote rude at times. He was so rude to me and my wife 18 months ago that we now see one of the other doctors at the practice. He also declined to treat a high Cholesterol test reading two years ago which when my wife suffered a TIA recently not only really surprised the hospital consultant but in our layman's opinion probably help cause the TIA. Dr C Han notorious for being late Please be aware that these comments apply to Dr Calvert Han (male) and not his wife Dr Larisa Han (female) who we have not had any dealings with but she is at the same practice.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014