Ratings for Dr. Mustafa K. Baskaya

Baskaya is truly amazing at what he does. Very good bedside manners. Very very knowledgeable and down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

A gift from God. Confident, calming, caring. A hero.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Dr. Baskaya performed my two surgeries for brain aneurisms in 2010. I can't say enough about his skills, focus, and humanity. He saved my life and guided me back to health. Amazing man and physician!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

This neurosurgeon is great! Once you talk to him you will understand.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

In May of 2016 Dr Baskaya and his team removed a AVM and aneurism from. I feel he truly saved my life. Thank you Dr. Baskaya.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

Outstanding surgeon and person. Removed large meningioma in 2008. Saved my life and has provided superior care since then. Have complete confidence in him and his excellent medical team, especially Letty.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I give Dr Baskaya and Letty 5 stars, They are there for you between appointments aswell as your appointment day. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr Bayaska recently removed a brain tumor in my 29 year old son and father of three small children. He is our hero. We consider ourselves privileged and fortunate to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

He's an awesome brain surgeon. He also is very compassionate and down to earth, he will take the time to sit and talk with his patients. I would refer anyone who has brain tumor or any brain issues that might need to be fixed, to him, in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

yes i had dr baskaya in 2007 he operated on me for anusium. was in the uw for 1mon.. and would see him frqeuntly at least once a yr for 5yrs. very caring person and polite very intelligent. if ever i would need a doc of his prfession i would want him trust him very much never met a more nicer person hope he continues to practice for yrs to come hope to meet him again some day but under different conditions . i try to mkeep in contact but dont want to bother him . and when i had surgery he explained what was going on with my family. what he was going to do. so i recovered so far no malfunctions. so im thinking he did great.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2012