Ratings for Dr. Shaukat Bilal

Excellent doctor. Amazing experience . My whole family does to him. Hands down, the best doctor I have ever been to...

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

he is very good and smart he knows what he is doing and is trained in ireland!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

He is an excellent doctor, with great experience. he referred me with a medicine, which cured me very quickly! only in 2 days! wow he is amazing overall!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Excellent thyroid specialist in Edmonton. He knows exactly what to do, and was trained in the UK. He helped me with everything!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I was referred by my family doctor for low thyroid for years and Dr Bilal diagnosed me with thyroid cancer which was treated with surgery. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Amazing experience with dr bilal, he is trained from Ireland and U.K. He knows exactly what to do and how to deal with patients

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

If you need professional opinion about your health, he is the specialist you can trust. Very polite and well mannered beyond words

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Amazing good listener he knows how to treat patients

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

My wife was suffering from weight loss for two months . Our Family physician referred to Dr Bilal. He diagnosed her with overactive thyroid. His bedside manners and way of explaining is awesome. He sent my wife for radio iodine treatment which has cured her over active thyroid permanently. Excellent thyroid specialist in Edmonton.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

he is a very nice and kind internist, he is trained from the UK and from Ireland. he explains everything very clearly. my wife was having troubles with high blood pressure and he cured her with treatment i am very happy of his work and he is a truly knowledgeable and well mannered physician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015