Ratings for Dr. Stiaan Van Der Walt

Dr. Van Der Walt has incredible patient care and wonderful nurses. He has been my family doctor for many years now and it is so assuring to have a knowledgable, forward thinking health professional on your side. I enjoy his sense of humour and how he always makes time for his patients while in your appointment. If I would have any complaint about him, it's wouldn't at all be care related, it's just that it's hard to get an appointment with him! haha

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I saw Dr Van Der Walt in emergency yesterday. he was very throughout and got me the answers I have been waiting three years to hear! very happy.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Tired of walking out of Dr. Van Der Walt's office with prescription after prescription that are not working with my system. I was also surprised to be receiving calls from other health care professionals that I was not consulted about prior to referrals being made.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Van Der Walt.......is the very best...Not afraid to send you to a specialist if he is not sure what the issue may be. Very kind and caring......he has been my Dr. ever since he came to Wetaskiwin. I hope he never leaves.......young Dr. Fresh new ideas......

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

For the first time in my life, I actually have a doctor that cares about his patients! Dr. Van Der Walt always makes time for me and makes sure to answer any questions I have. Very knowledgable and great to talk to!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

What an angel of a man! He's our family doctor but typically just see's my young daughters. Always makes me feel like a great mother to my girls, reassuring me that they are perfect and healthy. He takes his time and doesn't rush you out the door. He's young but super knowledgable and nonjudgmental. Great bedside manner!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014