Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Delp

Years ago I went from doctor to doctor due to digestive problems and stomach pain. No one had any idea what was wrong with me, though they came up with bogus problems. Finally I remembered my previous gynecologist, Dr. Delp, from Clawson. I went to him although he was out of network and he immediately discovered that I had endometriosis. In the following laparascopic procedure he was able to remove all of it. I suffered no down time, ate a stack of pancakes following this surgery, and when I tried to conceive nine years later at 40, I was able to conceive a beautiful baby girl who is the joy of my life. I adore Dr. Delp and am planning to revisit him now that I live in Michigan once again.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

He gave me a pelvic, told me no problems and two months later I found myself in ER in severe pain with large cysts on both ovaries and was rushed into surgery for a total hysterectomy. These were slow growing cysts and one was 3 times the size of an ovary. Beware.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2006

He's nice, yet maintains professional distance. When it comes down to solving problems, however, he fell a little short.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2006

Dr. Robert A. Delp's Credentials

• Wayne State Univ Sch Of Med, Detroit Mi 48201 (Grad. 1975)