Dr. Joseph Doumit

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Doumit

Dr. Doumit is a wonderful doctor and I had, quite honestly, a life-changing experience with him. I came across Dr. Doumit when I was looking for someone to treat a keloid that I had been hiding for years. The keloid was impacting my self-esteem and I was dismayed when I googled the treatments of keloids (results being unpredictable and not guaranteed). My fear was that nothing could fix my problem, or, even worse, treatment would backfire and the keloid would grow even larger. Dr. Doumit and his staff were incredibly kind, understanding, and compassionate. Dr. Doumit himself was knowledgeable and frank about the risks and benefits of each keloid treatment. He was never pushy and was generous in giving me time and space to make my decisions. I immediately felt like I was in good hands. We opted for the least invasive treatment (injections) and, miraculously, after five injections, my keloid has shrunken and is nearly completely gone. This has made a huge difference in my self-confidence. Dr. Doumit is also good about follow-ups and checking in. (I recently had my three-month follow-up and we’re both still happy with the successful results.) I highly recommend Dr. Doumit!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Outstanding experience! Dr Doumit is extremely knowledgeable, and the results of my mole removal on the nose is absolutely amazing. 8 days post op and the scar is barely visible. This guy is talented!!! Also, the front end staff and nurses are all friendly and also knowledgeable. Will definitely return! Thanks

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Enfin un vrai dermatologue qui conaît bien son métier, qui est à l'écoute de ses patients et qui répond à toutes vos questions. Je le recommande fortement. C'est le seul dermatologue qui a su trouvé un traitement efficace pour mon acné avec un traitement simple. il a été également très clair dans ses informations. J'y suis donc ressortie rassurée. Je ne prendrais rdv qu'avec lui dorénavant.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Doumit is knowledgeable, professional and a great person in general. I went in for scar revision from my piercings and he did an excellent job. If you want your face treated with the most up-to-date science and cosmetic procedures, I would whole heartedly recommend him. Even his nurses were great. He changed my life. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Excellent médecin et il est aussi très compétent. Il m'a bien expliqué mon problème et d'une façon peu compliquée. On se sent en confiance avec lui. Il a même accepté de me voir rapidement alors que j'étais un peu angoissé. Son bureau et sa clinique sont d'une propreté exemplaire et son personnel mérite une mention très spéciale.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I am thoroughly impressed with this doctor. He is amazing and I cannot recommend him more. He's truly an artist. I don't want to look like I have had work done. He's the first one to tell me not to have something done if it's not going to look amazing. I have had many procedures done here and loved the Coolsculpting. No long waiting. Office staff are very kind and efficient. Highly recommend Dr. Doumit!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Doumit is the most compassionate and knowledgeable dermatologist that I have ever met. The laser treatments I received are amazing. My skin has never been so clear and I have it all, thanks to Dr. Doumit. His staff are very polite, helpful and I always have a great experience. The receptionists always try to accommodate to my schedule. I recommended Dr. Doumit to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Charged almost 1000$ and didn't even write the prescription properly. Had to call the next day and request they send it via fax and his helper wasn't knowledgeable at all! Wouldn't recommend at all

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have had nothing but Great experiences with Dr. Doumit. I'm currently seeing him to treat severe acne scars on my cheeks and forehead. I am undergoing the CO2 laser along with Subcision treatments spread 6-8 weeks apart. I've undergone two treatments so far and with each treatment I have seen significant improvements. I would say I've seen about 75% reduction in my acne scars so far, with one more session to go. Dr. Doumit is an excellent dermatologist. He is very friendly and professional, as is his staff. I visited different laser specialists and I chose Dr. Doumit because he was very sincere and honest in his approach and does all the treatments himself. He conducts follow ups after each treatment, is very reachable over the phone and genuinely cares about his patients. The subcision and laser treatments are quite comfortable but he continually checks up on you, during the procedures. He is also a bit of a perfectionist which I think is a good quality to have in a dermatologist. For those of you suffering from acne scars, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Doumit and discussing the options available to you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I appreciate very much the way of medical attention which I received

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Joseph Doumit's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French