Ratings for Dr. Joseph Doumit

Dr. Doumit is a wonderful doctor and I had, quite honestly, a life-changing experience with him. I came across Dr. Doumit when I was looking for someone to treat a keloid that I had been hiding for years. The keloid was impacting my self-esteem and I was dismayed when I googled the treatments of keloids (results being unpredictable and not guaranteed). My fear was that nothing could fix my problem, or, even worse, treatment would backfire and the keloid would grow even larger. Dr. Doumit and his staff were incredibly kind, understanding, and compassionate. Dr. Doumit himself was knowledgeable and frank about the risks and benefits of each keloid treatment. He was never pushy and was generous in giving me time and space to make my decisions. I immediately felt like I was in good hands. We opted for the least invasive treatment (injections) and, miraculously, after five injections, my keloid has shrunken and is nearly completely gone. This has made a huge difference in my self-confidence. Dr. Doumit is also good about follow-ups and checking in. (I recently had my three-month follow-up and we’re both still happy with the successful results.) I highly recommend Dr. Doumit!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I have had nothing but Great experiences with Dr. Doumit. I'm currently seeing him to treat severe acne scars on my cheeks and forehead. I am undergoing the CO2 laser along with Subcision treatments spread 6-8 weeks apart. I've undergone two treatments so far and with each treatment I have seen significant improvements. I would say I've seen about 75% reduction in my acne scars so far, with one more session to go. Dr. Doumit is an excellent dermatologist. He is very friendly and professional, as is his staff. I visited different laser specialists and I chose Dr. Doumit because he was very sincere and honest in his approach and does all the treatments himself. He conducts follow ups after each treatment, is very reachable over the phone and genuinely cares about his patients. The subcision and laser treatments are quite comfortable but he continually checks up on you, during the procedures. He is also a bit of a perfectionist which I think is a good quality to have in a dermatologist. For those of you suffering from acne scars, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Doumit and discussing the options available to you.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

I appreciate very much the way of medical attention which I received

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Doumit is friendly, informative and does a great job zapping away those imperfections with the latest high tech laser tools. I also had some work done on my face and he did a fantastic job. No one could tell that I had any work done. It looks so natural. The office is clean and modern, the front desk staff are nice I am one happy customer. Thank you Dr D

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

I did Cool sculpting about 6 weeks ago - and I know that you don't see true result until about 2 to 4 months -- BUT already ! the fat pockets that I had are all going away! It is just the most amazing thing - Dr. Doumit is the nicest doc you can meet and the staff at Clini-Derma are all so amazing ! So sweet and extremely knowledgeable about the procedures. The prices are fair and they have discounts often and due to all of the reasons stated above, I will keep coming back for their services. They are really the best I have ever found !

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

For close to a year, I was suffering from major eczema. My hands were red, itchy and I had developed a complex. Going to work or simply seeing friends was something I did not look forward to. I had given up until I met Dr. doumit. In a matter of a few weeks, I was cured. He was able to prescribe a cream which cleared my ecezema and brought back my self confidence. Even though I had to pay, it was worth it. Thank you Dr. Doumit. I highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable, patient and wants the best for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I had really bad acne and he really helped fix it. He's amazing and talented. GO TO HIM IF YOU WANT YOUR ACNE FIXED

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Doumit is a caring dermatologist and his team of nurses are the best in the field! Thank you Litsis and Nina for your kindness. I had the CO2 laser done and 3 months after the results are amazing, my skin is radiant! Thank you Dr Doumit !

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

J'adore linfirmiere Isabela Sowa, elle est super gentille, professionnelle, elle prends toujours son temps. On ne se sent pas comme un numero avec elle! Merciiii Isabela, mes levres sont vraiment belles :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

J'ai été à cette clinique à deux reprises pour des injections aux lèvres. L'infirmière Isabela Sowa c'est occupée de moi. C'est la meilleure!! Super satisfaite du résultat à chaque fois!

Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Joseph Doumit's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French