Dr. Joseph Doumit

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Doumit

From the moment you walk into the office you know you are in good hands. I went to see Dr. Joseph Doumit because i knew I needed something but was not sure what. My face just had this tired look to it no matter what I did. Dr Doumit recommended I do Juvederm and Fraxel laser to just give some volume and skin tightening to my face. I agreed and I could not be happier. It in no way looks like I had anything done however I instantly noticed a difference.It was really great. My face just had a more youthful, well rested look. I could not be happier and would recommend him to everyone. I really feel great. Also, his staff are very nice and the office is super clean. I would highly recommend Dr. Doumit to anyone looking for a dermatologist in Montreal.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Je suis extrêmement heureuse d’avoir consulté le Dr Doumit, avec des résultats esthétiques que je n’espérais plus depuis des années! J’aurais du venir bien plus tôt! Super dermatologue et sans donner trop de détails personnels le Dr Doumit est vraiment pour moi un artiste. Le caninet est super bien placé, efficace, rapide, bref : 10/10!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I honestly hesitated before taking an appointment with this doctor Doumit this morning because I read in some reviews that he rushes his patients, so I decided to go and see for myself ! But i was surprised by his extreme courtesy he is indeed an Excellent doctor ! Wow! He is really professional, he took his time examining my skin , never rushed me , he is not the kind of doctors after your money , i had some moles on my body he said it s not necessary to remove them ! I chose to remove those on my eyelid and face , he did it really good and asked me to look at the mirror and see if I like it , I saw there are still some tiny spots on my eyelids, he did again the electrosurgery! He took his time answering all my questions always with a smile on the face ! This doctor deserves my respect and every single good comment! Thank you so much !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I am not sure if I can give a good rating. He is knowledgeable but charges excessive feess. Most aesthetic dermatologics want to make money but the minimum is patient care. There was no follow-up to assess the outcome of procedures. As a previous reviewer said, he also charged consultation fee on the day of procedure. He also suggested treatments but no cost breakdown was provided for the treatment. I can't say overall I am too happy with my experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

I had an appointment last week with Dr Doumit. He was very nice and knew his stuff. The front office was organized and the staff were friendly. Didn't wait more then 15 minutes before being called back. Overall, I am beyond pleased with the service received. Would highly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I see Dr. Doumit for my esthetic treatments. He is very talented, professional, explains everything concisely and accurately; friendly and knowledgeable. I would only trust him with my skin. The office is well appointed and located downtown near Mcgill metro station. Also, while the office offers all cosmetic procedures, they never push any treatment like other medications cosmetic offices I've been to. The entire staff is professional and congenial. The office is extremely well-run.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Nursing staff is not well informed of clinic policies and provided wrong information on billing. It’s a shame because Dr Doumit is very pleasant and knowledgeable. A fee is charged for initial consult, and day of procedure you will be charged again this consultation fee plus the procedure cost, which is not what you would expect with other esthetic doctor . There will also be a follow up fee that is charged when you go review your results. The nurse had informed me that the day of my procedure the fee I was paying was to cover my next appointment which was not the case. Again it’s too bad as that the clinic policies are excessive and badly explained as he is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Toute ma famille est traitée par le Dr Doumit. Mes filles sont suivies pour leur acné, moi pour le botox et juvederm, mon mari pour la couperose et mon beau père pour un carcinome... Que ce soit pour de la dermatologie ou l'esthétique, c'est le meilleur ! Hyper équipé, avenant, disponible et très consciencieux. Au delà du CV impressionnant et du professionnalisme, c'est un dermatologue d'une simplicité et d'une gentillesse extrême. Une belle personne... Sa réputation est vraiment méritée !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

J'ai lu plusieurs commentaires avant de prendre rendez-vous pour une consultation. J'étais sceptique car plusieurs commentaires disaient qu'il n'écoutait pas et que la consultation a duré à peine 2 minutes. J'ai décidé de prendre rendez-vous et de me faire moi-même une opinion. OUI, il semble très pressé et ne m'a pas fait sentir en totale écoute, je me suis sentie brusquée dans mes questions et dans ses réponses. J'ai du insister pour expliquer davantage mon problème, car il voulait tout de suite passer à la prochaine étape. Au final, j'ai pu poser toutes mes questions et suis restée environ 10 minutes dans son bureau, car JE me suis assurée de poser toutes mes questions. Point positif: il me demandait après chaque réponse si j'avais d'autres interrogations dont je voulais discuter. Je donnerais comme conseil aux gens qui veulent le consulter de noter aupréalable les sujets et questions qui vous préoccupent, car dans le moment présent, il est fort probable que vous oubliez de parler de certaines choses parce qu'il va extrêmement vite! J'aurais aimé qu'il m'explique plus en détails (et surtout plus lentement) ses réponses. Au final, je crois que ce médecin est très compétent mais doit travailler sur son côté humain d'écoute et de patience que les gens recherchent chez un médecin. En bref, si vous cherchez un dermatologue rapide (pratiquement aucune attente pour la prise de rendez-vous et l'attente en clinique), efficace, compétent et disponible, allez-y.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH DR. DOUMIT FOR HELPING MY DAUGHTER WITH HER ACNE SCARS. YOU GAVE HER THE SELF ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE THAT SHE HAD LOST LONG TIME AGO. YOU ARE TRULY AN ARTIST. THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST DR. I HAVE EVER MET IN ALL MY YEARS - YOUR KINDESS AND LOVE AND CARING ABOUT YOUR PATIENTS IS AMAZING

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Joseph Doumit's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French