Ratings for Dr. Joseph Doumit

Dr. Doumit is a wonderful doctor and I had, quite honestly, a life-changing experience with him. I came across Dr. Doumit when I was looking for someone to treat a keloid that I had been hiding for years. The keloid was impacting my self-esteem and I was dismayed when I googled the treatments of keloids (results being unpredictable and not guaranteed). My fear was that nothing could fix my problem, or, even worse, treatment would backfire and the keloid would grow even larger. Dr. Doumit and his staff were incredibly kind, understanding, and compassionate. Dr. Doumit himself was knowledgeable and frank about the risks and benefits of each keloid treatment. He was never pushy and was generous in giving me time and space to make my decisions. I immediately felt like I was in good hands. We opted for the least invasive treatment (injections) and, miraculously, after five injections, my keloid has shrunken and is nearly completely gone. This has made a huge difference in my self-confidence. Dr. Doumit is also good about follow-ups and checking in. (I recently had my three-month follow-up and we’re both still happy with the successful results.) I highly recommend Dr. Doumit!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

J'ai vu le Dr. Joseph Doumit car je désirais augmenter SUBTILEMENT le volume de mes lèvres. Après une brève évaluation, ce fut l'infirmière Isabela Sowa qui s'occupa de m'administer une seringue d'acide hyaluronique, et ce en s'assurant que j'étais à mon aise tout au long de la procédure. Elle est très douce, sympathique et n'a pas l'air de se dépêcher : ça parait qu'elle souhaite vraiment bien faire les choses. Le lendemain, mes lèvres étaient un peu trop enflées à mon goût, ce qui m'occasionna du stress mais elle prit le temps de parler au téléphone avec moi pour me rassurer (l'enflure est normale surtout 24h après) ce qui me fit beaucoup de bien. Et le soir même, mes lèvres ont désenflées : je les adore depuis! Il n'y a eu aucune autre complication. Beaucoup plus confiance en moi surtout que je suis plus belle sans que personne ne remarque que j'ai eu des injections ^_^

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Thank your Dr. Doumit for a great experience in your office. I was seen quickly and was treated with the highest level of care. The staff - from receptionists to nurses are welcoming, professional, and knowledgeable. This is truly a great and comprehensive practice for all dermatology and cosmetic treatments. Great service and you really feel like you are getting the state of the art in the field. I have recommended Dr. Doumit to many friends and each and everyone of them have thanked me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I've had a very conspicuous scar on my left cheek for 17 yrs now and have done a lot of procedures but to no avail until i met Dr Doumit last yr in October. Is been 8 months now and my scar is less noticeable to the point that i hardly see it when i look in the mirror. I would personally recommend anyone battling with scars to contact him asap.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Doumit was very helpful and I am very content with the results.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Doumit, est un professionnel qui m'a redonné confiance en moi,l, l'estime de soi et donc le goût de la vie parce qu'il a enlevé les nombreuses tâches noires sur ma peau (mon cou- mon visage-mes bras) sans laisser de traces. C'était m'a plus grande préoccupation depuis leur apparitions une par une de ces tâches depuis mon enfance [5ans ; 15ans] Je suis ému car j'étais désespéré avant de rencontrer Dr.DOUMIT qui lui , l'a réussi en seulement 3 séances successifs Je ne trouver pas les mots qui conviennent pour vous exprimer toute ma reconnaissance pour tout ce que vous avez fait pour moi! De passage, je remercie vivement toute l'équipe pour votre compréhension et votre professionnalisme Je ne suis pas prêt a oublier cette expérience qui donne une nouvelle allure à ma vie! Merci !

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Joseph Doumit is truly wonderful; patient, knowledgeable and most of all caring. He doesn't see his job as a job. He is passionate about what he do and it makes all the difference! I saw him a couple of times to remove or treat cysts. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

eccellent service with great treatments. best doctor for acne scars

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Doumit is extremely courteous and friendly. He made me feel that he was listening to all of my questions and providing his professional opinion as well as solutions. He did not pressure me to any treatment. I picked the laser for redness on the cheeks and I am very pleased with the results with just two weeks after treatment. The office is conveniently located in downtown near a metro and is very crisp and clean. I appreciate Dr. Doumit's patience during the laser treatment and you can tell he uses the latest technology. I had a much more pleasant and successful laser treatment session with Dr. Doumit compared to other clinics or spa spervice offerings.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I have been a patient of dr doumit for over 1 year now, initially i consulted with him because of an adult acne problem, to get it under control, he solved that problem pretty quickly and it’s been under control since. I then decided to consult with him about acne scarring on my back and how to try to improve the appearance of it. He suggested CO2 laser treatment, a relatively quick procedure, not too much discomfort with essentially no downtime. He answered question after question that I had and offered valuable info and advice on current treatments and possible future ones too. He was very reassuring, knowledgeable and also very concise during all our conversations as to how the procedure would took place, what to expect, time duration, level of discomfort etc. During the procedure, he was always asking and checking if everything was alright, asking if I wanted him to stop or slow down since it was pretty much half my back that he was lasering. He kept me informed on how much was left to do, very attentive and even cracked a few jokes in the process. His staff was also excellent as usual, always checking in to make sure I was doing ok. All the follow up care info was given to me as well, in written form so as to not forget anything, it was all very clear and well explained, I was also encouraged to call if I had any concerns. Overall, a 10/10 experience, I was extremely satisfied with the result and I will definitely keep him as my dermatologist, very trustworthy, informative, very direct and will definitely guide you to make the right decision. The final results will take approx. 6 months, the procedure had a level of discomfort of 6-7/10, no regrets!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Joseph Doumit's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French