Ratings for Dr. Ranjan Sur

What nice doctor & he explains it well to you so you understand. And he has a great team that works with him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Sur has been an outstanding support to my father over the past 6 months. He makes things happen quickly and cares enormously. My dad has loved the care he's received. I cannot say enough good about how he treated my father. Described as a "mover and a shaker" is true. He will do anything if it means saving your life but will be honest if he can't. Thanks Dr Sur.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr Sur and his team are fantastic ! He is very knowledgeable and a great asset to JCC . I am presently undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer and hope that I will be cancer free with the treatment plan prescribed . Dr. Sur has given me hope for survival !

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

saved my life. Cant thank him enough. Very caring and compassionate. very strong advocate for patients. Makes things happen

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016