Ratings for Dr. Mark Docksteader

I’m extremely picky about doctors. Dr Docksteader has been great

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

asked about medical cannabis - not enough research they say - then they call today and tell me since my records were requested by a different clinic that I can't stay here - good bye - join the modern world

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I recently switched doctors and ended up at the Sunridge Family Medicine Teaching Center. My new general practitioner at the clinic is Dr. Mark Docksteader. I have to say I've never been happier with my family doctor. He is relatively new, with excellent modern knowledge. He's extremely helpful, with an excellent bedside manner. If you show up on time for your appointments, you're always seen by the doctor in a very reasonable time frame. A+

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very good Dr. Sometimes they are behind but very nice and helpful. Willing to explore options to help my condition.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Definitely one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have a couple of conditions that is complicated to treat and he has been by my side and has helped me completely making my conditions much more manageable. He's very knowledgeable and careful when prescribing medications and watches for any drug inter reactions with other medications that you are on. I feel that he truly and sincerely cares about his patients and wants to give them the best treatment to help them. I highly recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

No God's gift to knowledge or kindness this one. Bring time to see the doctor because you will wait, and wait. A couple hours is not out of question. Comes in ill informed, and goes in and out to check on WHATEVER. Possible his computer to get some idea of medical situation. This place is a joke. I don't mind it being a teaching center but surely they ought to have a teacher who knows the medicals. Student knew more than doctor. It is a total NO, NO for anyone with serious condition. Horrible.

Submitted July 12, 2014