Ratings for Dr. Dodie Elkins

Wonderful experience. Can't go wrong with Dr Elkins.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dodie has been helping me for over 13 years and has always my health and the health of family as her first concern. She is patient, kind, and supportive. Her door is always open and we are very grateful for that.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr dodie is super kind and compassionate . I enjoy going to see her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

We find them really good and professional. All the staff are helpful and friendly. Had treament from Dodie many times and she is always very good and sorts out any problems.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Dodie and Pam are an incredibly knowledgeable and caring team. Their holistic approach to wellness is comforting and creates a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Dr. Dodie and Pam are amazing. I have learned so much in my short time going there. They definitely know what they're doing 😊

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

5 stars is not enough. Dodie and pam make your visit to seeleys bay chiropractor very relaxing

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I have been going to a chiropractor for 2 years after my car accident. I moved to Seeleys Bay earlier this year and changed to Dr. Dodie. I have since learned that although my previous chirpractor had a beautiful clinic and was very nice, I wasn't getting a tenth of the care I get here. I am thrilled to be getting excellent care and to have Pam and Dr. Dodie take care of my whole family :) Thanks so much Ladies!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Dodie has an excellent style, gentleness during adjustments, thoroughness, and is very caring. She's the best Chiro. Doctor I've been to in a while.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Dodie has help me so much, she is always smiling and very helpful, regardless of the problem I have. Secretary Pam is also the most helpful when I called for an appointment, she always find me a spot at my convenience.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014