Ratings for Dr. Ritchie Younger

I am so thankful that I was referred to Dr. Younger. He did an amazing job on my rhinoplasty, which included correcting my deviated septum. He is also, hands down, the funniest doctor I have ever met. His unique sense of humour made me feel completely at ease in the examination and operating room, which is something I will be forever grateful for. Having read the other reviews, I appreciate that the more sensitive types (not meant as an insult) may not appreciate his sense of humour as much as I did, but it doesn't change the fact that he is an outstanding surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Younger’s work on my nose is life changing for me. I still can’t believe he gave me the nose I wanted from what he had to work with. I did not think I would be this happy with it! I chose Dr. Younger after researching different facial plastic surgeons and so glad I did- no regrets! He makes a lot of jokes, so the more sensitive type may be put off, but his skill is undeniable.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Even something as treatable as basal carcinoma is still cancer but Dr. Ritchie put me at my ease right away. The surgery went really well, healing the same and the end result looks way better than I had hoped for

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I had a bad fall in the 90's and was operated on in emergency . So pretty much patched up you could say. . My nose and cheek bone were broken . My nose was never straightened correctly after the surgery , and over the years I have become dependent on nasal sprays in order to breath.. Well it has been a week after my surgery with dr Younger, and all is well. Within two days I was able to remove the packing out of my passage ways with only some minor bleeding . I was already breathing better than before the surgery on the 3rd day. I can see improvements every few hours or so. As far as the looks of my nose, it is still too early to tell. Still swollen and numb in places. Still some dissolving stitches inside. So far I am very pleased.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Younger is freakin' hilarious! I had to have a minor surgical procedure done that I was quite nervous about (medical phobias and such), but he put me completely at ease and we joked the entire time. I was really happy with the outcome of the procedure, too. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

This guy is a nightmare, run do not walk. If you think having a 50/50 chance of success is optimal then go with him. He left me disfigured and he did not give a hoot. I had a perfectly good nose prior to seeing him albeit a breathing issue, what was I thinking ! I was warned by the pre-op nurse prior to surgery but went ahead, disfigured for life now and he thought it funny. Quite frankly he should not be practicing and I found his attitude and professional demeanour brutally twisted.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr Younger is a exceptionally skilled surgeon who performed a Septum correction and Rhinoplasty for me last Spring. Dr Younger is a very appropriate yet has unique sense of humour which some with a dryer personality may not understand. I was very impressed in his professionalism and the care he took on explaining that Rhinoplasty wasn't necessary to feel beautiful. I highly recommend him as one of the best in the business.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Younger seems like a decent doctor, however, my procedure was quite minimal so I'm not sure if it was actually worth the cost. The only negative experiences that I encountered was when I had to deal with his staff. His receptionist was extremely rude to me on multiple occasions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I am profoundly thankful for Dr. Younger's skills and the work he did for me that was superb. There is nothing better than the combination of excellence and ethics that he provides when your health is at stake.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Yes, Dr. Younger likes to make a few jokes but overall I found him very calm, caring and professional! He took the time to listen to me after having to redo a proceedure another surgeon did poorly and did a skillful job. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017