Ratings for Dr. Ritchie Younger

This guy is a nightmare, run do not walk. If you think having a 50/50 chance of success is optimal then go with him. He left me disfigured and he did not give a hoot. I had a perfectly good nose prior to seeing him albeit a breathing issue, what was I thinking ! I was warned by the pre-op nurse prior to surgery but went ahead, disfigured for life now and he thought it funny. Quite frankly he should not be practicing and I found his attitude and professional demeanour brutally twisted.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Dr Younger is a exceptionally skilled surgeon who performed a Septum correction and Rhinoplasty for me last Spring. Dr Younger is a very appropriate yet has unique sense of humour which some with a dryer personality may not understand. I was very impressed in his professionalism and the care he took on explaining that Rhinoplasty wasn't necessary to feel beautiful. I highly recommend him as one of the best in the business.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Dr. Younger seems like a decent doctor, however, my procedure was quite minimal so I'm not sure if it was actually worth the cost. The only negative experiences that I encountered was when I had to deal with his staff. His receptionist was extremely rude to me on multiple occasions.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I am profoundly thankful for Dr. Younger's skills and the work he did for me that was superb. There is nothing better than the combination of excellence and ethics that he provides when your health is at stake.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Yes, Dr. Younger likes to make a few jokes but overall I found him very calm, caring and professional! He took the time to listen to me after having to redo a proceedure another surgeon did poorly and did a skillful job. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

This doctor is a condescending man, don't like his attitude, most likely will be going to California for surgery as my experience with Vancouver doctors has not been good, really wonder if they even know what there doing up here!! Best to go to the epi- center of plastic surgery Los Angeles!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I can see how some people below think Dr. Younger is a little inappropriate, however he is good at what he does. He is extremely Knowledgeable and was able to fix up a disaster a previous surgeon had left.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

I couldn't be more happier with Dr. Younger, I found him to be knowledgeable, personable, friendly, positive, and skilled.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Very capable and very creepy. Skilled surgeon, no complaints, receptionist excellent. But a jerk.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

best doctor around very friendly and fun to joke with

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016