Ratings for Dr. Avreet Alangh

I found Dr Alangh very concerned and helpful. I didn't realize my health was in danger and he made an extraordinary effort to get me the help that I needed in an inordinately short time! I have a great deal of respect for his diligence and great gratitude for the assistance and tests that he obtained for me. He may have saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I find that he does not listen to your medical concerns and tries to play off your pain with out even looking into things. I rarely go to the doctors it is a last resort. I dread making an appointment because I know he won't listen and I'll get mad. Time to start looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I had severe sore throat, swollen glands, like swallowing glass and Dr. Alangh said, "You have a virus" and I said, "but, I have not been able to sleep for 2 nights, due to the pain in my throat and ears." He prescribed over the counter remedies. At no time did he swab my throat! Two days later, I'm still in extreme pain in my throat, my ears and my sinuses and still can't sleep. So, I go to a walk-in clinic, closer to home, and the physician diagnosed it as strep throat and the throat is full of pus & red and white patches. He took a swab and prescribed a powerful dual antibiotic and a light painkiller. I am disappointed and will never go back to Dr. Alangh, as he seemed to ignore that I'm seldom sick and only go to a doctor when absolutely necessary. He did not take me seriously and it was a cursory examination. I had said, "is it strep?" and he replied "it's a virus" without a swab.. Suffered for 2 extra days and could have been on antibiotics much sooner. Needless to say, I give him a big fat zero!

Submitted March 17, 2017

Prompt, courteous, personable and extremely professional. The reception staff are fun and have a smile ready for you at the door, never waited more than 2 minutes to be taken in and have never left with a question unanswered. Doctors I have seen in the past have made you feel uncomfortable to ask more questions, this Doc will not only answer your questions, but often explains things in a way so you understand the issue and do not leave confused. On one occasion he even excused himself to ask a colleague to confirm his opinion. Very pleased with Dr. Alangh and his team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Honestly cant believe anyone wouldnt feel blessed to have him as their doctor. Punctual, accomodating, and takes as much time as you need. On the computer taking detailed notes and double checking on the latest medical info is a problem?! I'd take 1 appointment with him over 10 with my previous family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I find Jess very helpful and kind. Look forward to having her answer my calls.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Alangh is great. His receptionist Monique is amazing. So welcoming, a true ray of sunshine when you walk in. Receptionist "Jess", not so much. Cold, short & makes you feel irrelevant

Submitted October 21, 2016

After my previous Dr retired, we went to Dr. Alangh. We are VERY happy with Dr. Alangh and are impressed with the time he takes with us and explains things thoroughly. Alway friendly and the staff are great too!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Excellent doctor and clinic. Couldn't have asked for better

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Dr. Alangh took over for my previous doctor's practice when he retired. My Husband and I are very happy with him, he is efficient, caring, he listens and discusses your issues and takes his time with you. He is better than the doctor whom he took over for! Very Happy with him and his staff who are also caring and efficient. We feel grateful and thankul to have him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016