Ratings for Dr. Avreet Alangh

Dr Alangh is punctual. That's about it. He's useless though. Gives a wrong diagnosis the majority of the time. Does not listen to the patient or communicate anything. I guess that would explain why he's punctual. If you want to be in and out, this is your type of doctor. If you want someone who know's what they are talking about, I would run as far as possible from this guy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Dr. Alangh is an excellent doctor and I am grateful to be in his care. He is consideration, compassionate, takes the time to listen, and go through various options for treatments. The only issue is that injuries often tend to be down-played and they're nothing more than "soft tissue" injuries, when on a few occasions they have been more. Since Monique has left the practice, I quite like the receptionist now.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Alangh is knowledgable and amazing doctor anyone can find. I recommend him 100%.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Terrible. I think He only likes certain people. Very unfriendly. I am a grown woman and he treated me like a 5 year old. No concern for your pain at all.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Love Dr. Alangh! He is a class act all the way! He has been a blessing to my family and helped us through so much. He listens and informs. He is not egotistical like so many Doctors out there. I only wish he would take my wife on as a patient as her Doctor is a horses as3.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I found Dr Alangh very concerned and helpful. I didn't realize my health was in danger and he made an extraordinary effort to get me the help that I needed in an inordinately short time! I have a great deal of respect for his diligence and great gratitude for the assistance and tests that he obtained for me. He may have saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I find that he does not listen to your medical concerns and tries to play off your pain with out even looking into things. I rarely go to the doctors it is a last resort. I dread making an appointment because I know he won't listen and I'll get mad. Time to start looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I had severe sore throat, swollen glands, like swallowing glass and Dr. Alangh said, "You have a virus" and I said, "but, I have not been able to sleep for 2 nights, due to the pain in my throat and ears." He prescribed over the counter remedies. At no time did he swab my throat! Two days later, I'm still in extreme pain in my throat, my ears and my sinuses and still can't sleep. So, I go to a walk-in clinic, closer to home, and the physician diagnosed it as strep throat and the throat is full of pus & red and white patches. He took a swab and prescribed a powerful dual antibiotic and a light painkiller. I am disappointed and will never go back to Dr. Alangh, as he seemed to ignore that I'm seldom sick and only go to a doctor when absolutely necessary. He did not take me seriously and it was a cursory examination. I had said, "is it strep?" and he replied "it's a virus" without a swab.. Suffered for 2 extra days and could have been on antibiotics much sooner. Needless to say, I give him a big fat zero!

Submitted March 17, 2017

Prompt, courteous, personable and extremely professional. The reception staff are fun and have a smile ready for you at the door, never waited more than 2 minutes to be taken in and have never left with a question unanswered. Doctors I have seen in the past have made you feel uncomfortable to ask more questions, this Doc will not only answer your questions, but often explains things in a way so you understand the issue and do not leave confused. On one occasion he even excused himself to ask a colleague to confirm his opinion. Very pleased with Dr. Alangh and his team.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Honestly cant believe anyone wouldnt feel blessed to have him as their doctor. Punctual, accomodating, and takes as much time as you need. On the computer taking detailed notes and double checking on the latest medical info is a problem?! I'd take 1 appointment with him over 10 with my previous family doctor!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017