Ratings for Dr. Meike Uhler

Great doctor, very knowledgeable. Make notes, as Dr. Uhler flying through information during appointments.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

The office staff at the Warrenville office was amazing. I wish I understood the process a little better beforehand so I knew what to expect.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Uhler and her staff were amazing to work with. I felt that I was listened to and that my instinct was trusted. Now I am pregnant and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Uhler and her staff are fantastic! Thanks to Dr. Uhler, we achieved success and are currently expecting our first child. We felt very supported during our journey under the care of Dr. Uhler and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Uhler and her staff were amazing to work with during a difficult journey. We felt supported every step of the way, and are so grateful for their support.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Uhler was amazing in helping me with my journey to become pregnant. Staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr. Uhler and the entire Warrenville staff are absolutely amazing! She is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and thorough. After failed cycles with a previous doctor, she reviewed my whole history with me and came up with a clear plan and on my second transfer we are successfully pregnant! Shanon and LaDonna are so nice and personable and caring and Gloria is wonderful! I truly recommend Dr. Uhler and her staff. Their compassionate and thorough care got me to my little miracle !!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Uhler is an incredible doctor. She is incredibly knowledgeable and really took the time to research my complicated fertility history. Above all else, she is one of the most compassionate doctors I have had. Her entire staff made many difficult situations easier and made me feel like they really cared. I highly recommend Dr. Uhler for any couple facing infertility. We are so grateful we found her!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Uhler is a very educated and knowledgeable doctor. I have nothing but excellent experience during my treatment. The whole staff is compassionate and friendly. They reply very promptly and professionally to all my inquiries and requests. Going for treatment for infertility is stressfull enough and the whole team made sure to provide the best of care. I would certainly recommend Dr. Uhler to those seeking infertility treatment. Gloria from the front desk and RNs Ladonna and Shannon were awesome!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

After living in many different states and seeing many different fertility facilities and doctors I have to say that this was by far my favorite and I felt like more of a person than a patient. Everyone at this office from Gloria who answered the phones to nurses/doctors, all were very helpful through this difficult journey and they truly tried to establish a personal connection with me and my husband. I would recommend this place over any clinic in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015