Ratings for Dr. Chester Whitley IV

When I confronted Dr. Chester Whitley IV about a prescription that Walgreen's had told me that he refused to refill (??) he became confrontational, arrogant and downright rude. As he stormed out of the room, he refused to even shake my extended hand. I have been unable to get through to Dr. Chester Whitley IV repeatedly on the phone over a several year period.. He informed me that calls to him have to go through a phone center in Henderson. Really??? I guess he doesn't have a phone in his office. His was the most appalling and dismal doctor visit I've ever had. And his staff is no more helpful than he is. I wouldn't go back to Dr. Chester Whitley IV if he were the last doctor on the planet. I would recommend anyone else to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Chester Whitley spent less than 2 minutes answering any of my questions. I called his office a few days after the appointment to ask if I could switch my prescription. He said no, I would have to come back in and see him in person. Very uncommon for a doctor not to switch a prescription for a patient he saw only days before. After the comfortableness he made me feel in the first appointment, there is no way I will be going back to see Chester Whitley. I highly recommend going to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015