Ratings for Dr. Kapil Dua

Will deliberately partially mess up your surgery so you keep coming back for repair and if you fall in the trap 1 surgery will become 2, 2 will become 3 and he will squeeze out as much as possible. Before surgery we guarantee good results, but when you go there; there is no guarantee that is what i was told. Also I was assured great results and if the results were not satisfactory we could fix it for half the cost, guess what the results were poor I was given a stupid excuse that in the crown area results are always poor and Dr. Dua refused to fix it and wanted more than what he originally asked for to fix the mess he deliberately created from the side transplant on the front. What happened was he transplanted a few follicles outside of the concerned area deliberately when i noticed and pointed it out the other doctor was laughing at my face and said its just little. I also have pics this kind of a practice needs to be shut down for this kind of a behavior. Just stay away wouldnt recommend it.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very Good Clinic They Do Best Hair Transplantation. I Don't have hairs on head. and see them they gave me new hairs and it is still 6 months. No gone hair. Very great hair transplant in india.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014