Ratings for Dr. Bo Gregson

I do not recommend. He's a friend of a friend so when I asked around I was told to give him a try. my condition did not improve at all and if anything it worsened.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Professional and caring. I would and have recommended him to many friends.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Did not get results. Moved over to Olsen in Edgemont and much better and quickly. Gregson is a nice yoyng man but not the best Chiro.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregson for over a year and could not be happier. He is imformative and professional.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

doesnt seem like he has breadth of experience - which is not really comforting from a patient standpoint.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Would not recommend him. Went to see him upon suggestion by a friend who is his personal friend. Disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Gregson's for a little over a year now. He's super friendly, very knowledgeable, and gets straight to the root of the problem. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an adjustment. I'm also very excited to see that he has now started his own practice! Way to go Bo!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Gregson since April 2016 and haven't felt better in two years. He has done wonders for my posture, and spinal problems.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Great chiropractor who really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I've been going to see Dr. Gregson at the Pelly Clinic for about a year now and I have nothing but good things to say. Bo is very knowledgeable and professional. Ever since day one I have been greeted by very friendly staff at the clinic and they continue to do so today. Definitely recommend to anyone whether it's an existing problem or just regular maintenance. Thanks for fixing me up Doc!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Bo Gregson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bo Gregson provides a holistic approach to chiropractic care, providing you with a positive environment to discover a path to your wellness.

• English

• Simon Fraser University (Grad. 2008)
  • Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)