Dr. Bo Gregson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Bo Gregson

Great experience with Bo at Lonsdale Wellness. Chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage all very helpful for my problems.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Professional and caring. I would and have recommended him to many friends.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gregson for over a year and could not be happier. He is imformative and professional.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Gregson's for a little over a year now. He's super friendly, very knowledgeable, and gets straight to the root of the problem. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an adjustment. I'm also very excited to see that he has now started his own practice! Way to go Bo!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Gregson since April 2016 and haven't felt better in two years. He has done wonders for my posture, and spinal problems.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Great chiropractor who really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

I've been going to see Dr. Gregson at the Pelly Clinic for about a year now and I have nothing but good things to say. Bo is very knowledgeable and professional. Ever since day one I have been greeted by very friendly staff at the clinic and they continue to do so today. Definitely recommend to anyone whether it's an existing problem or just regular maintenance. Thanks for fixing me up Doc!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I?ve been to other chiropractors before, but have never had the extensive, thorough and professional assessment that was completed by Dr Gregson at the Pelly Clinic. From the moment I entered the office and was greeted by the warm friendly staff to the xrays, physical assessment and to the adjustment, has it ever been done with such a caring personal yet professional touch.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Bo Gregson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bo Gregson provides a holistic approach to chiropractic care, providing you with a positive environment to discover a path to your wellness.

• English

• Simon Fraser University (Grad. 2008)
  • Western States Chiropractic College (Grad. 2012)

Commercial Insurance Company