Ratings for Dr. Mara Cole

She has been my son's pediatrician since birth and I couldn't be happier. She is never rushed, always takes her time - is so personable. We love her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr mara cole has been nothing short of wonderful with my 2.5 old son. She is always patient and kind towards both myself and my son and I've never felt judged or pushed into any which direction yet given lots of information and any referrals when necessary. She's been very relatable and has made every visit a pleasant one. Thank you Dr cole

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Amazing, patient and answers all of our questions, no matter how long it takes, and never makes us feel judged or rushed. She is great with our shy 2.5 yo daughter. Highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Cole is amazing! My son loves her. She is very knowledgeable and patient. Always on time as well! Amazing physician, could not ask any better for my child.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I've known lots of Doctor, but Doctor Cole is amazing and the best Doctor for our son and I'm not sugar coating but one of the best Doctor in Toronto. Thank you Dr. Cole

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

We recently were accepted into her (shared) practise with our son and couldn't be happier. She takes her time and has made a referral when she felt it was appropriate. Staff (front desk and nurses) are very friendly and the overall experience has been great.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015