Ratings for Dr. Jessie Weaver

Dr Weaver is so great! She listens and doesn't rush you out the door. She doesn't automatically reach for the prescription pad but will help to determine the root cause of the issue.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr Weaver is absolutely amazing! Caring, knowledgeable, and stays current with her practice. She has truly been a great resource for our family. We are always able to get prompt appointments, and the office staff are usually quite accommodating and pleasant. Thanks Dr Weaver!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Weaver is a New, young & a very pleasant woman. Extremely helpful encouraging and professional. Takes the time to listen to my concerns and enpowers me to take charge of my own health care. She never gives her opinion unless I ask for it. She's lovely I'm so glad she's my Dr. Her receptionist can be a bit off. But learning to smile costs nothing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Weaver is a great doctor, she listens and finds the best option for you. She has never made me feel uncomfortable. The receptionist is very red and makes me feel like a bother when I call, this has happened many times before.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr weaver is fantastic, however I feel like the front staff is very rude and unhelpful. I've felt this on more than one occasion.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

It is such a pleasure to even call and book an appointment with her staff. They go out of their way to accommodate you and do so with a pleasantness I have never experienced with any of my former Doctors. Dr. Weaver is a genuine, caring, intelligent Doctor. She is very thorough and goes above and beyond to see that all avenues are being covered while listening to you and treating you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

I just recently became a patient with Dr Weaver. I am so glad to have found her. I was hesitant at first because I have never had a female doctor before. She is very professional, but not to the point where she talks down to you. She makes sure you understand all that she is saying to you. Wonderful Doctor

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Dr. Weaver is the best doctor you could ever hope for. She takes her time to listen and really understand your concerns, she's kind,helpful and caring, I'm very greatful to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Jessie is great, but the office staff need some work. All of the girls in reception that I have spoken with have been pretty rude, including the office manager.

Submitted October 20, 2015

I love Dr weaver! Great bedside manner, very helpful, knowledgable, kind.. I could go on. Her staff is great too!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015