Ratings for Dr. Daniel Suh

Dr. Suh was such a very big help when my family doctor failed in their diagnosis...... He is very compassionate and very good follow up... thanks Dr. Suh!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

If it wasn’t for Dr. Such, two serious health issues would have continued as they did with my previous (older) doctor. Hypertension and cancer. Both are now not an issue!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Every time I have gone to see him he needs to go and get a medical guide book and read it to me to confirm a diagnosis and treatment. He is not confident in his knowledge of the medical practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

Went to the walk-in clinic and was lectured by Dr. Suh about how the walk-in clinic is for Emergencies and very sick people only. He had no idea when he decided to lecture me what my condition was but that I was looking for a referral to a specialist. I thought the walk-in clinic was exactly that, you walk-in for an unscheduled doctor's consultation when you can't co-ordinate a time that works with your regular family doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Dr Suh doesnt have the warmest manner. He is attentive and listens but isnt the most creative or innovative doctor I have known. Doesnt want to discuss things in detail (thanks to payment system that pays doctors by number of appts and not outcomes).

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Absolute idiot. Rambles on about the same thing over and over. Seems to not know what he's talking about. Would not recommend... currently trying to switch doctors.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Very upsetting appointment with Dr Suh, sick for 2 weeks, worst sore throat of my life, severe ear pain, told him I smoked and he proceeded to lecture me and only focused on that information. I do not recommend him,nor would I trust him to provide treatment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016