Ratings for Dr. Lakshmi Jain

Dr. Jain is wonderful. She has a lovely establishment, an excellent group of office staff, a caring bedside manner and is extremely helpful in every way. I would want her on my team for the Zombie Apocalypse, or to host the Queen for tea. She made me feel extremely safe and well cared for despite my feeling nervous after having not visited a dentist for 15 years. Thanks Dr. Jain! And thank you to Lola, Secretary Supreme, for being a great frontwoman for the office.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Jain since she was an associate at a practice elsewhere. I followed her to this location when she was an associate and I was elated when she purchased the practice. She is a kind and caring Dentist. She listens to your concerns and takes them into consideration when planning your dental care. I am never afraid to go to the dentist like I used to be with other dentists many years ago. Mila, the hygienist is also amazing. When I get my cleanings I do not feel pain. One thing I can also say about both Mila and Dr. Jain is that they never judge me for not flossing or getting a cavity. They want my dental health to improve but they don't behave like they are better than me. The Office manager Lola always remembers to ask me how my wife and grandkids are doing which I appreciate very much. She is always laughing and smiling. If you are looking for a new Dentist i highly recommend Cherry Blossom.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

“I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. My first contact was with Lola and I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind she was and how fast she was at getting back to me! A lot of doctors don’t realize how important it is to have administration like Lola. The first point of contact is crucial! Now on to the appointment… my appointment ran on time, Dr Jain was really knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment! I would highly recommend this dental office! Trust me, you will love it and experience dental work like never before! Thank you Dr. Jain - Milutin

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Jain and her staff are professional, informative and very friendly, we feel very fortunate to be her patients.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr Jain is extremely good. She is very relaxed and professional. Her work is always very gentle.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I have been using services of Dr. Jain and Mila for years, and have always been happy with the outcomes. Dr. Jain was wonderful with addressing my concerns and creating the best treatment plan that works for me. It is easy to schedule an appointment at the time convenient for you, and the atmosphere in the office is generally very pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Lakshmi Jain is an excellent dentist I recommend with all confidence. Every dental job I had done was painless, without any complications, done once and for good. Even complex root canal procedure, I worried about went uneventful, caused no discomfort or any reason to remember other than what an excellent work Dr. Jain did!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Jain is very gentle and really cares about her patient's oral health. She is amazing with our young kids as well. Mila the hygeniest is one of the best I've been to. She is very thorough, yet very gentle. My teeth feel incredibly clean after my visits with her. I really enjoy the atmosphere and the staff at Cherry Blossom Dentistry.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr. Jain is fantastic! I have seen her for the past ten years and my son has also been going to her since he was 18 months old. He loves going to her office and being her patient and often asks when his next appointment is. She is very knowledgeable, but more importantly she knows how to put patients to ease. We could not imagine going to another dentists as long as she is in business.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014