Ratings for Dr. Pavel Cherkas

Simply the best endodontist/specialist that I have ever met. Having a long history of dental problems I visited many doctors and I have never felt so secure and well cared for as with the Dr. Cherkas. Professional, extremely knowledgeable and experienced and most importantly truly sympathetic with the patients. Dr. Cherkas took a lot of time to understand my problems and fears and even more time to explain to me what my problems mean for my dental health, why do I have them and what to do to encounter them. Never had I have such a patient doctor, who spoke with my about my issues in the language that I could understand. The treatment and the result were extremely satisfying. With lots of care and awareness, doctor informed me about every step in the medical process and included my in every decision that had to be made. Even after the treatment, unlike many doctors, Dr. Cherkas shows a lot of care and interest in the development of the dental health. All in all, if you need a passionate and experienced professional - search no more. I do not. I am extremely-extremely happy that I met Dr. Cherkas. A big 'thank you' to him!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Hello, just found this site by accident and thought I'd add some input here. I had quite a few root canals in the past and my experience hadn't been very positive. That was until I was introduced to Dr. Pavel Cherkas. - Very professional. - Patient, understanding and very kind. - Extremely knowledgeable and ready to explain anything you ask. - Always on time and taking his time during the procedure to make sure you are comfortable. - Very nice personality, full of passion. Need a root canal? Dr. Cherkas in Toronto is the best guy in town. You can tell easily he loves his job and would go extra mile to make his patients feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014