Ratings for Dr. Joanne Nicholson

Dr Nicholson, is amazing. She always goes over and beyond for her patients. She's always only a phone call away and I'm so blessed to have her as my doctor and my children's Doctor. Thank you Joanne for everything you do for us.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

When I first signed on with Dr. Nicholson I was very happy with her. Over the past few years she has gotten increasingly less so. I saw her recently and she told me "there is nothing I can do for you." I went the next day to a walk-in clinic, was diagnosed, given a prescription and the pain that made it difficult for me to breathe is SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVED after only 2 days., She does not take the time to listen to her patients at all and is more concerned with getting you out of her office than in helping you. Extremely disappointed.

Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Nicholson is the best doctor imaginable. She truly cares about her patients and actually listens to everything you have to say. Her approach to medical issues is not just prescribing pills, like many other doctors. She actually takes the time to find the root of the problem and offers various options. She really knows her stuff and brings compassionate care to every patient. My whole family has been going to her for years and I can't imagine seeing another doctor.

Submitted July 3, 2015