Ratings for Dr. John Prendergast

I have tremendous liking and respect for John. He has helped me greatly with my problem and referring me for the surgeon I needed...will hate to see him retire in a couple years he'll be hard to replace for sure....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. P is the best In my opinion. He really goes above and beyond for me. Getting me referrals, making sure I understand what is going on etc. He does a lot compared to the other Doctor at the Chipman Clinic.... Only thing, is the Staff and how long it takes them to call your number! Stop texting and reading mags, and get me seen!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr Prendergast is an asset to the community in which he practices. He is patient, approachable, knowledgeable and always personable. It is difficult to find a Doctor that you trust utterly and completely with your health and with the health of your family - and this is surely the best Doctor I have ever had. Doctor Prendergast has an open mind, and a fantastic bedside manner. He is thorough, proactive and supportive. The supporting staff in the clinic where he works are mostly friendly, some are outstanding. I have not heard of any actual reports of "gossip" being an issue. I see some of the reviews mention this. I have no knowledge of any incidents in more than a decade that I have been a patient there.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Very friendly and willing to go the extra mile, even if that means a house call.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

My family dr was retiring, so when I had my first child, she didn't have a family dr. We saw Dr. Prendergast in the out patient clinic and he offered to take her as his patient right then. I was very greatful for that. He certainly was not obligated to do that, but he did. He's a great doctor and is very good with children.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

he is very compassionate and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist. I think he rates a full five

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Have been seeing this doctor for years. He is patient, friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable. He is very busy, but staff are often willing to slip you in for something serious. HE practices in Chipman and often takes a turn at the Minto clinic. He is loyal to his staff and handles any concerns about them professionally and with courtesy to both sides. This man was made to be a doctor and its a shame there are not thousands more like him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Absolutely the best. Thankful every day that we have him in our community. He is exceptional in dealing with patients who might otherwise avoid doctors as well as he is so personable, approachable and realistic.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Prendergast is a great Doctor, he cares about his patients. His bedside manner is the best and he is great with kids. I have been a patient of his since he came to Chipman and I hope he remains here for a long time. Good doctors are hard to find but a great doctor is almost impossible to find. (So I's like to keep him).

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

What ever happened to patient confendentialy? I could never see him unless I told his staff what I was there for? And then they would give me their opinion and then tell them in their words what I was there for. When I questioned him on this he treated me very disrespectful. So I guess as long as he is the one calling the shots and you don't question his ethetic's and you allow him to be in control because of the Doctor Shortage. Yes he can be a great Doctor. I don't know about you but being in a small town letting the staff at a local clinic know all your business makes for great gossip.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008