Ratings for Dr. Poonam Batra

Sadly my previous review for Dr Batra was removed, so this time I won't go into detail as to why I don't like her, but I found her attitude to be unacceptable. I liked her replacement much better while she was on leave!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr Batra is "old school" caring and devotion.....fully inspires confidence .

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She is amazing. My daughter and I are very happy to have chosen her as a family doctor. always there for us and has been taking really good care of my daughter. Very professional!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Batra is a wonderful physician that takes her time and a pleasure to deal with. She properly explains issues and takes a rationale approach with treatments.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr, Batra knows her stuff! She is great and cares about your health not like some doctors!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

She is an amazing doctor. I am very thankful to have found her and that her reviews have matched up to her care and service. The only issue I have is that the front desk staff seems unprofessional and unorganized. It takes extremely long for them to return calls.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Batra is wonderful. Competent, professional, and refers externally when appropriate. I am very comfortable with her, and am very glad to be her patient-- the best doctor I have EVER come across.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

I had previously left a comment on this site which appears to have been deleted. Dr. Batra is friendly and takes the time to listen to concerns. Getting an appointment is not too difficult. The staff at the front desk need to lower the volume of their voices when talking to and/or about patients as the entire waiting room can hear them.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr. Batra is the best doctor I've ever had. I'm so grateful to have found her.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Prompt, professional, great attention to details, thorough, listens and explores solutions &or remediation either herself or via referral with appropriate specialist. Dr. Batra follows up on diagnostics and her staff is very efficient and helpful. An excellent team that is well organized and part of a larger support health organization.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Poonam Batra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Poonam Batra is a Family Doctor at the Welcare Clinic in Rosedale, near St. Clair Station. She is currently accepting new patients and available for appointments on Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Please call 416-962-2964 to book an appointment.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • English

• Queen's University (Grad. 2012)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2007)