Ratings for Dr. Daryoosh Valamanesh

Consulted with my elderly father in hospital, diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Although my father was CLEARLY in distress, he ordered minimal rx and DID NOT ORDER A CARDIAC CONSULT!!!!!! Unbelievable! We had to literally beg the inexperienced RN to question his orders (written orders differed from what he stated) and he still did not follow thru with what what clearly necessary. BTW, patient's daughter and daughter-in-law are both career RN's. His daughter is actually an RN with a master's degree, plus is CEO of an acute care hospital. WE know how patient's conditions should be addressed; my dear father's case was so poorly managed by Valamanesh, it's clear the only reason he survived was due to the advocacy of his family. Chapparal and Valamanesh are a nightmare and did absolutely NOTHING to help their patient or his family.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I been under his care for the past 10 years. My diabetes were always out of control. Thanks to Dr. Val they are under control. He takes his time to answer all your questions and to exam you very well. He can always make you see the brightess side of this horrible disease. Thanks to him I'm doing very well. I feel a lot better. Only I wish that I went to him when I first became a diabetic. He is not just a doctor, he has a heart of gold and when he does practice medice, he does it from his heart. I thank God for guiding me to him and his staff. The are friendly and professional people. My family and I thank Dr. Val for his help, his understanding, and his personality.God Bless Dr. Val and his Family and Staff. He is one of the best doctors . Yours Truly, Ghassan Innabi

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Valamensh is a caring Doctor. He never rushes the visits even though he has a full schedule. His Medical knowledge is alway up to date. He may treat all patients alike, but he make you feel like you are his only patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

I went to Dr. Val for years and loved him! He is very friendly, helpful, and supportive. Always made me feel at ease and yet as a diabetic, emphasized how much I needed to take good care of myself. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr Valamanesh is more than a doctor, he is a friend, always have time to talk to me and explain very clear what happens, I love this doctor. He is very knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Daryoosh Valamanesh's Credentials

• Shahid Beheshti Univ, Fac Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1979)

Healthnet
Multiplan

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=402453'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014