Dr. Bennie W. Chiles
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(30)

"Prior to seeing Dr Chiles, I went from my primary, to urgent care, to the ER, and back ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Boris Abayev

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Boris Abayev was wonderful. I was very comfortable and felt that he really listened to me and my concerns. He showed care in asking questions about how I am doing and took his time with me. He is the best! Definitely recommend! Sincerely, Ulanbek

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Dr.Boris has helped my mother and I in many ways. Before going to Dr.Boris my mother had a lot of pain in her knees that she could barely walk a lot. After only one visit to Dr.Boris’s office my mother was able to walk even farther and enjoy her time out with family more.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I've been in so much pain for so long that I thought that I would need surgery to get some relief. Dr. Boris Abayev changed that when I stepped into his office. 1 injection in the right spot has caused so much relief in my life and I will thank him forever for that.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

I had pain on my back for almost 9 months and none of the other doctors could find the what was wrong about it, even after all the MRI and Xray results. Then Mr. Abayev found the cause of the pain and treated very well. Thanks him so much !

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

dr abayev saw me at the last minute for my tendonitis and I very much appreciated that.....great doctor who took the time to talk to me about health issues to get to the underlying causes....thanks dr abayev!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Dr Boris is and excellent professional in the pain cure i be there 2 times 2 years ago whit extremely pain in mi neck . now i have pain in mi left legs 3 injection and the miracle happens the suffering pain is going highly recommended. ATT. LUIS FERNANDO DIAZ.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Doctor Boris Abayev was recommended to me by my friend. He helped a beautiful young lady to live after a car accident without pain. And now,after a few years,he remembered her and was so glad to hear from me that she is fine. I was more than pleased to find in this doctor a caring,friendly and very professional person. In just a few minutes of my visit I felt very comfortable. He is very knowledgeable and confident. I wouldn highly recommend Dr Abayev

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Borris is very good doctor for Pain Management. Treat a patient very well.I recently visit him and he was amazing. I recommend him100% (from Naomie.J)

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

My name is Miguel Chicaiza , Im an athlete whos been going to Dr Boris and he always has the solution to all my pains i recommend this place to every athlete and non athlete

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019