Ratings for Dr. Courtney Pollard

Friendly staff great atmosphere Walk you through what they are going to do. Couldn't ask for a better Dentist office. Our whole family have changed over to BriteSide. I will recomend them to anyone that would like to know of a good dentist office to go to. Thanks

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Excellent service, very attentive and caring employees. Really comfortable dentist chairs, beautiful office and modern equipment which make x-ray's quick and painless. Always an excellent experience!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Excellent family dentist. My children had previously bad experiences with Dentists but absolutely love going to Brightside.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr Courtney Pollard and her staff at Brightside Dental are wonderful! My husband, three year old daughter and I are all patients, and have received exceptional care at this new office. Dr Pollard's attention to detail is seen throughout her practice. From the moment you enter the office, you are welcomed warmly in a lovely, clean setting, with top-notch technology and comforts in place. I am a bit of a nervous patient, and Dr Pollard and her team put me at ease with their immense compassion and knowledge. She is also a wonderful dentist for children, showing great patience with a fun attitude. Brightside Dental offers the best in dental care, and is an office that I would highly recommend to anyone. Rest assured that your dental health is in great hands with Dr Pollard!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Where do I begin! From the moment I walked into Brightside Dental I was welcomed by exceptional staff. I barely had enough time to finish my latte that they so generously offered me before starting my appointment. When I met Dr. Pollard she made me feel very comfortable and made sure to explain the best way to get my oral health back on track. No matter how many questions I had she took the time to answer everything in detail so that I was aware of all my options. What more could I ask for! I will be referring everyone I know to this office. I believe everyone deserves to experience a pleasant dental experience like I received at Brightside Dental.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Best all around dental experience I have ever had! We have referred many of our friends to Dr. Pollard and everyone is happy.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Everyone was very friendly, helpful and professional. All around an excellent experience!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

You guys are the best! I appreciate how friendly, helpful and accommodating your entire team is. There is a warmth, professionalism and sincere helpfulness at your dental office that is exceptional. Makes coming to my appt so enjoyable. I will surely recommend you to my network of friends. Thank-you

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I love this dental office. Dr. Pollard and everyone at Brightside Dental are awesome. Their office is brand new and very inviting. most important they helped with my insurance.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Pollard and her staff made me feel very comfortable at my first dental appointment. The receptionist greeted me right away and offered me a coffee and a magazine while I waited. Dr. Pollard explained everything in a way that was easy for me to understand and was really good with the needle, I hardly even felt anything! From start to finish this was the best dental experience I've had and will definitely recommend her to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014