Ratings for Dr. L Peeling

She removed a blood clot on my wife after she had a stroke! She took my wife in immediately upon stars arrival and performed the operation. Called me and told me how well everything went!! We r so appreciative lucky to have dr.peeling be there for my wife and save her life!! Thanks so much!!!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2019

Removed my wife's tumour, very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. Kept us informed all the way through and helped ease our anxieties. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

Awesome Dr very knowledgeable. Excellent bedside manner answers all you questions doesn’t super coat anything truthful and up front from the beginning. Removed our sons avm

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Now she is our family super hero..never forget her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

She did the surgery with Arshia (22 yrs) today for his brain stroke in RUH Saskatoon fantastic. She is miracle and a superhero! She made our today the best for us. Thanks God to have some people such her in our world. Five star is not enough for her ...

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Helpful friendly doctor Takes time to listen to you Explains everything very well

flag | Submitted January 27, 2019

Dr Peeling is VERY knowlegable and an excellent Dr.!! She saved my life with her expertise and precision!! I had a stroke in 2016 and have almost a full recovery! She is my special angel!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Had she not been my doctor i won't be able to write this comment. I am stubborn and she change my mind to keep me alive.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

dr peeling has preformed 2 brain aneurysm surgeries on me in me in the past year. she explained everything very well and they both went very well. I had 7 aneurysms and she was fantastic on clipping them all. she saved my life and I am extremely grateful to her and all the staff. she is the best anyone could have and a wonderful person

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Dr. Peeling performed a deep brain surgery on my wife a year ago. She explained the procedure, the possible outcomes and side effects, everything explained very well in layman's terms. She is very personable and genuinely cares aboit her patients. The surgery went fantastic, she is a miracle worker and the neuro team and 6300 ward at RUH are amazing!! We would recommend her highly, she has an extremely good bedside manner and one of the best doctors we've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017