Ratings for Dr. Elena Swift

Given the state of our health care across this country, I feel lucky to have a Dr. I feel like I won a lottery to have one who is quite knowledgeable and caring. Wanda is wonderful as well. Both have smiles that will pick anyone up in spirits and make you feel you are in good hands. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Swift for over 10 years and I am simply amazed at her people skills, professionalism, tenacity and more. Extremely punctual, friendly, warm and kind. She will always go the extra mile to ensure that she is giving you the most reliable information. One time after I had to visit an emergency walk-in clinic, her office called with a message saying, "Dr Swift wants to ensure you are currently being treated for strep." Thank you, Dr. Swift. You're awesome.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Swift for over 10 years, she is a wonderful Dr. she is warm and caring and honestly concerned and engaged with her patients. Even though she is incredibly busy she always takes the time to speak with you, and look at you. She is the only Physician I have ever seen that actually apologies if she is late with your appointment and keeps you waiting. Wow!!!. Thanks Dr. Swift, for being so terrific.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014